29: collapse

HAEWON'S POV

"Yeah you should have seen yourselves! You guys were having a twerking battle." Lily said laughing.

"Obviously i was the better twerker." Jungwon said with a smirk.

"Impossible have you seen my twerking skills." Sunoo argued back.

"Was i really arguing with a plushie?" Sullyoon questioned with her hands covering her face.

"Im never drinking again." Niki said drinking a hangover drink.

"Of course not, you are still under age!" Jiwoo argued.

"We are the same age." He rolled his eyes.

"I feel like shit." Bae commented rubbing her head.

"I feel like shit." I said and everyone looked at me, "I didn't get to watch the twerking contest."

"Sunoo was definitely the winner!" Heeseung shouted out making Sunoo stick his tongue out at Jungwon.

"Okay promise me something! Lets never drink together again." Jinni said getting herself a bottle of water after throwing up non stop.

I zoned myself out. Everyones faces became a blur. My head was blanking out.

"Haewon are you okay?" Bae asked and i came back to reality.

"Yes just tired." I answered getting up and trying to walk to the rooms. I felt myself falling onto the cold floor and my vision went black.

<>

SUNGHOON'S POV

"Haewon!" Lily ran over to Haewon who had just collapsed.

"Call the ambulance!" Jungwon said freaking out at the girls pale face.

"How? We are on an island in the middle of nowhere." Kyujin freaked out.

"Its okay guys, im studying to become a doctor so i can handle this." Jake said going to Haewon.

"Oh really? When was the last time you were actually at school?" Lily questioned him.

"I dont know last year, let me feel her pulse." He said taking her arm.

"Are we really gonna trust someone who only goes to school five times a year?" Bae asked I rubbed her back reassuring her.

"Okay she's still alive." He examined her more "Lily get a towel and ice cold water!" Jake ordened.

"Okay!" Lily quickly did as told.

"Can someone carry her to a bed, i need to get my first aid kit."

"I will carry her." Jungwon carried her to the bedroom.

"Okay she has a fever but also lacks nutrition and sleep. This could be caused by things like stress." He said checking her heartbeat.

"Okay but how do you know this by just checking a pulse and a heart beat?" Lily asked but he quickly put his finger to her lip.

"Shh, trust the professional." He said and prescribed some medication.

"I know this because it happened to Niki before our debut and my dads a doctor." He smiled.

"Is she gonna wake up?"

"Of course let's give it a two days if she doesn't wake up we go straight to a hospital."

<>
Early update bc Jini's live made my morning<3