31: comfort person

JINNI'S POV

Things have been awkward for Sunoo and i since our interaction at enhypens dorm. Lets just say we haven't been speaking to each other often since then.

My phone vibrated in my pocket. It was a call from my mom.

"Yunjin-ah?" My mom said through the phone.

"Yes mom? Whats the matter?" There was silence after i asked the question.

"Are you crying?" I asked as i heard my mom sobbing throught the phone.

"Yunjin its... its about you dad." She sobbed more over the phone.

"What happened to dad?" I asked.

"No its fine, don't stress, just focus on achieving your goals you worked hard for." My mom said to me.

"No mom, tell me what happened to dad?" I was getting quite impatient.

"Well, he got into a car accident and has been diagnosed with with brain cancer." She answered in between sobs.

"I coming, what hospital is it, the one near our house?" I asked.

"No Yunjin, don't come, focus on your job. I will stay here with your dad. I love you."

"No mo-" the phone beeped as she ended the call. Tears managed to escape my eyes. The thought of my dad in a hospital bed scared me to death.

"Have you seen my- Jinni whats wrong?" Sunoo asked stepping closer to me.

"Why are you crying?" That was a question i hated. That question always made me cry more.

I cried harder. He put my head onto his chest and embraced me rubbing my back. I cried for a while but finally stopped.

I looked up at Sunoo who looked down at me. He wiped my tears with his thumbs.

"Guess your eyelashes will grow now." He joked making me giggled.

"Thats the smile i wanted to see." He smiled at me, that same smile that made my heart skip a beat. Sunoo was like my comfort person.

"I'm sorry for soaking your chest." I apologized seeing that his shirt was now wet because of my tears.

"Its okay and its also okay if you don't wanna tell me why you were crying, but just know that im always here." I nodded and stepped out of the room.

I squealed like fan girl. My cheeks felt hot. What is Kim Sunoo making me feel.

<>

HEESEUNG'S POV

Sullyoon walked back into our room after being with Haewon.

"Oh you are back?" I said and she nodded sitting down next to me.

"She needs to rest. She always overworks herself." Sullyoon said shaking her head.

"Do you wanna take a walk along the beach? Just to clear your mind." I asked and she put her hand on her chin.

"Hmm I don't know? Do I wanna?" She asked herself. "Okay lets go." I stood up and put my hand out. She took it and stood up.

"Is that a mouse!" I exclaimed making Sullyon jump onto me.

"Where?" She asked looking around on the floor. I gripped onto her thighs so she wouldn't fall.

"Umm I dont know but I saw something somewhere." I answered then she looked at me. I guess she realised that she was on top of me. Her arms rested on my shoulders.

She quickly jumped off me and cleared her throat. "Lets go for that walk now." She said and went out of the room first.

"Put your jacket on its cold." I handed her the jacket she wore earlier. She took it and put it on.

"Lets go!" She ran out the cabin and stepped onto the sand. I followed her shortly after. 

"Ooh Heeseung! Look at this sea shell i found." She showed me the pink shell in her hand.

"Lets me take some picture of you." I took out my phone and took pictures of her as she smile and did all kinds of poses.

"Okay thats enough!" She said but i continued take pictures, just for memories not for my personal use or anything like that.

<>

A bit of angst and a bit of fluff in one chapter 😉

Follow my second account: _billypoco
I might start writing there as well🤭