59: shower

SULLYOON'S POV

"Fucking finally." Niki said jumping onto the couch.

"This is nice, I call dibs on one of the bedrooms upstairs!" Jay ran to claim a room.

"We have been here before, take the room you were in!" Kyujin shouted after him.

"It's looks exactly the same as four years ago."

"I'm so jet lagged." I complained, I couldn't even feel my legs.

"Let's call it a day." Heeseung said and we left to our rooms.

<>

NIKI'S POV

"So whats today's plan?" I asked walking into the kitchen.

"Beach!" Kyujin and Haewon shouted together.

"Of course it's the beach where else would we go?" Heeseung said walking in.

"Gotta get ready then." Jake said and I walked back to our room with Kyujin.

"You know it was in this very bedroom when I firsy thought you were attractive." I told Kyujin and she smiled.

"Really? I mean who would not." She giggled.

"Yeah when you were high on coffee and you asked me to zip up your bathing suit." I said taking off my shirt.

"I'm gonna take a shower." I stood up walking to the bathroom.

"Without me?" I turned around to look at her. To see if what hearing was right?

"Wow my ears must not be working I thought I heard you ask if I was showering without you?" I questioned and she stood up taking off her shirt.

"Let's go Nishimura." She switched on the shower and stepped in.

"Kyujin, are you sure?" I asked her and she chuckled.

"Come on, its just a shower it not like we're gonna do anything." Wrong because as soon as I got in we were already making out.

...

"What took you guys long?" Jay asked and I was about to come up with an excuse, "You know what nevermind, I dont want to know."

"Let's go then, also lets not run this time." Lily said going out the door with Jay and Jake.

"Let's go." I intertwined my hand with Kyujin and we walked out.

<>

Short and cute chapter 🤩