51: distraction

JAKE'S POV

"Heyy fuckers." Sullyoon greeted us and let us in.

"Choi Beomgyu changed you." Niki joked walking up to Kyujin. Heeseung let out a 'tsk' and walked pass her.

"He's just moody." I said to her and she pouted.

"Hope you guys are ready for a little game." Yunjin yelled bringing in snacks.

"What are we playing?" Jay asked as we sat down on the mat.

"Truth or dare!" Kyujin exclaimed sitting down.

"Okay no weird things then." Sunoo sat down next to Yunjin. I was sitting in the middle of Lily and Jiwoo.

"Okay let's start with Jinsol." Bae took a card from truth.

"If you were the opposite gender for a day, what would be the first thing you do." She read out.

"What kind of question is that?" Niki asked laughing with Sunoo.

"American things." Sunoo laughed shaking his head.

"Ya! Don't disrespect us like that." Jay rolled his eyes.

"Well honestly I'd check if I have a big dick or not." She shrugged.

Heeseung took a card out of truth. "Have you ever lied to get out of a date." He read out and started thinking.

"Well I have, I lied that my mom got hit in the head with a pan and that she was in hospital."

"Really... a pan?" Haewon said in between laughs.

"Pans can cause concussions." He argued back.

"Lily your turn!" She took a card out of the dare box.

"What does it say?" I asked.

"Sit on the lap of the person to your left for the remainder of the game." She read out loud. That was me.

"Well you can't say no to a dare." Jiwoo teased her.

"It's fine if you don't want to-" my sentence got cut of by her adjusting herself onto my lap.

"What? It's just a game Jake." She smiled and we continued the game.

...

"Well that's the end of the game." Haewon said getting up as well as the others. It was just Lily and I.

"You must have really enjoyed sitting on me for a whole hour." I spoke.

"D-don't be ridiculous." She stuttered making me chuckle.

"Are you sure 'bout that?" I asked and she nodded.

"Then why are you still sitting on me?" Hearing that she quickly got off me.

"That's because you d-distracted me." Lily argued back folding her arms and I got up.

"So you're saying im a distraction?" I leaned closer to her.

"Ya! Stop flirting in the middle of the living room!" Sullyoon yelled at us both before returning back to her bedroom.

"We weren't flirting!" Lily shouted back and walked away from me back to her room.

<>

Short chapter<3