27: mint choco

BAE'S POV

"Sunghoon let's go! Im ready!" I noticed him leaning against the wall staring at me.

"Ya! Stop staring at me and let's go! I wanna play in the water!" He chuckled, and took a few steps closer to me.

"How can I not stare when the most beautiful girl is staring at me." He smiled at me.

"Ya." I hit is chest a little, "Stop making me blush." I said flustered.

He suddenly pulled me by my waist, his face almost touching mine, "What? Do i make you shy?" He asked.

"N-no just a little flustered."

"Stop trying to suck each others faces and let's go!" Lily said a little irritated by us.

"You know you want it too!" Jake shouted after her as she walked out.

"Let's go." I said and Sunghoon took my hand us we walked down to the water where the others were already playing.

"Nice of you guys to finally join us!" Kyujin waved at us then Niki splashed her with water.

"Ohh my favourite love birds are here." Haewon said with a smile.

"What about us?" Niki asked and Haewon looked at them. They started posing like a couple would.

"You guys are irrelevant, you aren't even adults yet." She said with a sarcastic smile.

<>

JIWOO'S POV

"Im gonna go get some ice cream inside!" I announced and Jay came running out the water.

"I'll come with you!" He shouted running after me.

"Please don't!" I shouted back but he was already next to me walking in.

"What flavour ice cream do you like?" He asked me taking out the pistachio ice cream for himself.

"Mint choco of course!" I said talking one for myself and eating it.

"What? Are you crazy!" Jay shouted like a mad man.

"Ya! Why are you shouting!" I shouted back.

"Why would you like that, its like eating toothpaste?" He questioned with his hand over his mouth.

"No it isnt! You just dont have taste buds to differentiate the two."

He put a his hand on my shoulder. "What are you doing?"  i asked and he shushed me by putting his finger to my lips.

"Babe, i don't think its gonna work." Jay said in a way some one would say when they break up with someone.

"Ya! Get off me you freak!" I pushed his hand off and walked away.

"Wait for me!" He shouted running towards me.

<>
Yes, I'm busy with another nmixx fanfic
I published the overview of it already and it will start being updated after i finish this book.
Support it please ♡