12: william snakespeare

JAKE'S POV

The lights were off but i was still awake, Lily slept next to me facing the other side.

"Lily? Are you still awake?" I asked and she stirred.

"What do you want?" She asked me and i shifted to face her. We were now facing each other.

"Oh nothing i just cant sleep." I responded.

"Well i want to sleep so shut up." She said then it was silent.

"Did you mean it?"

"Mean What?"

"What you said. That you were lying when you said i was not hot." She sat up and rested her head against the headboard.

"You are still on about that?" She said a little giggle escaping from her mouth.

"Yes I am." I said back and she sighed.

"Okay Jake, you win. I will admit you are kind of hot." She said and that made me smile.

"I'm glad you finally came to your senses." I told her and she went back to sleep. I smiled and went back to sleep.

<>

SULLYOON'S POV

Everyone was sitting in the lounge. Some sitting on the sofa's and some on the soft mat.

"Sullyoon, what are you doing on your phone so much?" Kyujin asked and i looked at her.

I showed them the picture of a snake. "I want to get a pet snake, what should i name him?" I asked and their jaws all dropped.

"A snake!?" Jiwoo exclaimed feeling grossed out. I nodded at her.

"I think William Snakespeare would suit a snake very well." Jay replied and i thought.

"Sounds like a nice name."

"We have a week left, i can't believe it." Sunoo says while wiping a fake tear.

"Dramatic ass." Bae said and we all laughed.

"I hope we can meet up again very soon." I said.

"Likewise."

"Lets go back to dying our hair and working as hard as we can! Fighting!" Heeseung cheered and we clapped for him.

"Lets try to avoid rumors so, we are going to leave first on Wednesday and you will leave Friday." Haewon said.

"How come you guys get to leave early?" Jake asked curiously.

"That because Haewon is planning to be the new mc for music bank after Wonyoungs contract ends." Jiwoo answered him with a smile.

"And i was casted for two roles in upcoming drama's." I added and they looked at me with wide eyes.

"Really! You are going to be an actor!?" They asked and i nodded.

<>
Filler chapter😋