28: young drunk stupid

Sullyoon._
Im bored

Ji.woo
talk to the people in ur room

Heeseung_
Im right next to u 😪

Bigboy.jay
Im bored too

Lily.flower
Me too

Haewon2.0
Lets have a drink

Mrs.nishimura
Yess

Bigboy.jay
Not u

Mrs.nishimura
Why not

Sullyoon._
Bc u are underage

Kyute.maknae
Js once pls

Defnot.sunghoon
Don't let them drink

Pettyleader
Ok! Maknaes can drink too but only this one time

Mrs.nishimura
Hyung, have i ever told u how much i love u

Pettyleader
No, and u also never call me hyung

Jake.ishot
Lets js get this party started

<>

AUTHOR'S POV

Every one gathered in the one cabin. The two maknaes were excited to drink for the first time.

"Ya shouldn't we play a game?" Niki asked and everyone nodded.

"Mm how about spin the bottle?" Sullyoon said bringing an empty bottle of soju to spin as they formed a circle.

"Okay so who ever the bottle lands on will have to answer a question, if not they will have to take a shot." Heeseung explained the rules.

"Also if the agency finds out the maknaes including Jiwoo were drinking. Im not taking the blame." Haewon added as they all started.

"I'll spin first then." Heeseung said spinning the bottle and it landed on Niki.

"Niki, why did you become an idol?" He asked and the younger thought.

"Well, back in Japan i alwsys like kpop and dancing,  and it was easy becoming one because my mom was very supportive since she likes Shinee." Niki answered and it was his turn to spin the bottle.

"Lily, do you have any regrets after accidentally adding Jungwon to our group?"

"Hmm not really, if it weren't for my mistake you wouldn't be dating Kyujin right now would you?" She spun the bottle.

"Sunoo, be honest. Is there someone here that you like?" She asked giving him a big smile.

Sunoo took the shot.

"Wait it can't be that easy! Lets make him do something he hates!" Bae complained.

"Like aegyo!" Jake shouted.

"Ha! That's easy, if you didn't know I'm the king of aegyo." Sunoo said.

Like Jake said, Sunoo started doing aegyo. Then started spinning the bottle.

"This is boring! Im not even drinking!" Kyujin started whining.

<>

JAY'S POV

It hasn't been over an hour yet but most of the members were already drunk and dancing, especially our maknaes who have never drunk in their life.

The only sober ones were Lily, Heeseung and I. Even Haewon was drunk. The back track of a song was playing loudly from the karaoke machine as the lyrics were displayed on the screen.

"Lovely fans enjoy our performance!" Kyujin slurred into the mic as the song 'HOT' came on.

Kyujin and Jiwoo started performing on the table.

"Okay you guys are drunk, its time to go to bed now." Lily walked over to them and took the mic switching it off.

"Noo! We were still dancing." They complained.

Jake was passed out in the middle of the room.

Sullyoon was arguing with a plushie.

Haewon was still drinking more shots.

Bae was complaining about having a headache. 

Sunghoon was arguing with Bae that his headache was more painful.

Sunoo and Jungwon were having a twerking contest on the kitchen island.

Niki was laughing at spoons like an idiot.

Jinni was in the bathroom throwing up.

Yes everyone was fucked up.

"Get up you idiot!" Lily shouted trying to drag Jake to the other cabin where their room was situated.

"He is a backstabbing two faced bitch!" Sullyoon shouted at the plushie while Heeseung tried taking her.

"Yes yes, I agree he is, now lets go to the room to calm  you down." He calmly took her.

I guess i had to deal with the others

...

I managed to get everyone to bed. All that was left was Jiwoo.

"Come on its time to go to bed." I said picking her up and going to our room. I laid her down on the mattress.

"Goodnight babe." I said and she giggled.

"I like when you call me that." She said softly then dozed off.

<>
TMI of the day: i decided not to moisturize my lips for a week and now they are chapped, they're cracking and my lip is currently bleeding. 🤠

Moisturize your lips kids🤩