36: little visit

SUNGHOON'S POV

"Where is Sunoo at this late hour?" Jay asked seeing that the sun was setting.

Just then the door opened and Sunoo walked in.

"Where were you?" I asked walking up to him.

"I went to visit a friend." He answered then went to his room.

"Whats up with him?" Jungwon said watching the boy leave. Our door bell rang shortly after.

"Who's that at such a late hour?" Jake asked getting up and answering the door.

"Wait! It could be intruders!" Niki yelled stopping him.

"Just open up dumbass!" He opened the door realising it was Kyujins voice.

Kyujin came in and so did Bae. She ran into my arms and I hugged her.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her with a smile.

"Don't tell me you forgot." She crossed her arms pouting.

"Of course I didn't." I lied, pulling her cheeks.

"You're lying! Then tell me!" She said waiting for my answer.

"Its a special day..." I started, "Something that gets celebrated by couples." I said taking a guess.

"You forgot! Tommorow is our 200th day as a couple." Bae said and I nodded, it was indeed our 200th day.

"But if its tommorow why are you here?" I asked and she smiled.

"Because im spending the night and Kyujin tagged along because she wanted to see, and I qoute "her loving boyfriend"." Bae took my hand.

"Don't you guys have schedules?" Heeseung asked from across the room.

"Not for tommorow." Kyujin answered him still hugging Niki.

"You're telling me I'm gonna be stuck with couples for the rest of the night." Jake said fake crying.

"Definitely not a good time to be single." Jay sighed.

"Lets go." I whispered leading her to my room.

"How come your room is cleaner than mine?" She asked sitting on the bed.

"I haven't taken a shower yet so I'll be right back!" I kissed her on the cheek and left.

<>

BAE'S POV

I sat staring at my phone scrolling through my Instagram feed while waiting for Sunghoon. He came back in shirtless and wearing grey sweats while drying his hair with a towel.

"Ya! At least put on a shirt while I'm here." I said, trying to avoid looking at his snatched torso, or his broad shoulders and his toned abs. Oh god, I was staring at him.

"What? Do i make you flustered when I'm shirtless?" He asked chuckling. Heat rose up to my cheeks.

"No! Not at all!" I argued back standing on the bed.

He walked and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his torso that was exposed.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked him and he sat down on the edge of the bed with me now sitting on him.

"I'm afraid you will have to get used to things like this, because I don't think I can control myself any longer." He breathed onto my neck.

"Then don't." I said and he stared into my eyes as if he was trying to figure out what I meant by that.

"If I do that it could get dangerous." Sunghoon smirked.

"Sunghoon can I borrow your charger I don't-" Jake stopped seeing the position we were in.

"I'll go ask Jungwon instead." He quickly walked out closing the door.

I sunk my head in Sunghoon's neck in embarrassment.

"That was embarrasing." He laughed at me.

"Why are you laughing, you put us in this position." I hit him.

"Lets get you something to sleep in." He said after i got off his lap.

"No need I brought my own pjs." I answered and he shook his head.

"I don't think so." He opened his closet giving me a shirt. "Wear this, I'll turn around while you dress."

He closed his eyes and turned around waiting for me to finish. I buttoned up the shirt.

"Okay im done!" Sunghoon turned around and stared at me.

"Are you a giant or something? Your clothes are huge on me." It was if the shirt sucked me whole. The sleeves were long for my arms and it was basically a dress.

"Smile!" He yelled taking out a Polaroid camera and snapping a picture.

<>

Chapter full of fluff bc why not :)

Who is your bias in nmixx and Enhypen?
Mine are Haewon and Niki😍