58: road trip

LILY'S POV

"Where the fuck did you find a bus we can all fit in? And why the fuck did we decide Niki is driving?" I said sitting into the seat.

"Oh his not, our manager is." Jay replied taking the keys from the eager Niki who had just gotten his license.

"Your manager!" Almost all of us girls shouted.

"Yeah, he is cool with it and the company isn't gonna find out." Jake said sitting next to me.

"Why are you sitting next to me?" I asked him.

"Would you rather sit third wheeling with couples?" He asked and I looked around seeing everyone sat with their partner.

"Thought so." He put his arm around my shoulder.

"Can't believe you guys are matching." Bae said and I looked at the two.

"I swear it wasn't planned." Yoona said with a cute laugh. "I didn't know Heeseung was going to steal my look."

"We all should have matched." Kyujin complained and Jake and I gave her the 'are you out of your mind' look.

"I'm glad that was not decided upon." Jay put his hands together thanking the almighty.

"By the way how long is this trip going to be?" Yunjin asked.

"Not long, two days at most." Jungwon said.

"What!" We all shouted out.

"I'm joking just 8 hours maybe. We are taking a plane later if you guys didn't know." Jungwon said sinking into his chair and closing his eyes.

"So we just sit in silence for 8 hours?" Niki asked and they nodded.

"I guess so."

<>

HEESEUNG'S POV

"It would be fascinating to be the one of top." Lily explained.

"I heard you should spell 'coconut' with your hips while riding." Yoona added.

I'm as confused as you guys. One minute we were sitting in silence the next the girls are talking about sex positions.

"How did we get from silence to sex?" Jay asked looking at them weirdly.

"I don't even know?" Sunoo replied laughing.

"Come on we are all adults now, this kind of things should be talked about." Kyujin said.

"How would it work if us, the girl, is on top?" Yunjin asked.

"Allow me to demonstrate." Haewon shifted onto Jungwon's lap who was next to her. He looked at her with heart eyes. 

"Then you ride it." She said leaning into kiss Jungwon and now they were full on making out.

"Ooh, get it girl!" We hyped the two up.

"Okay thats enough." Lily said and Haewon pulled away from him and sat back into her seat.

"It got heated in here real quick." Sunghoon fake fanned himself.

"And I always thought they were the innocent couple." Kyujin folded her arms while disappointedly shaking her head.

<>

Once again, can't remember what i was thinking while writing this...

This book is almost over omg😭