26: pick up lines

JAKE'S POV

Everyone was getting ready to sleep. Lily and i were roomed up with Bae and Sunghoon , and right now they were saying some lovey dovey things to each other while cuddling, like most lovers do.

I wanted to have that. A loving relationship that might not last long but i will just live in the moment.

I was suprised that Lily didn't take another room. Of course she couldnt, im the only one that could entertain her.

"Ya! Move." I moved up and she got under the covers.

"So why did you choose to stay with me?" I asked her.

"N-no reason." She said facing the other way. "Now can you keep quiet im tryna sleep." She said in english this time.

"Okay good night." I softly said. No reply, just like i expected.

<>

"No thats not the best pickup line!" Sunoo argues with Niki.

"Are you sunshine, because running into you just brightened my day." Heeseung said confidently.

"No that isn't good! Watch and learn." Niki made some kind of seductive face, "Can you empty your pockets, im afraid you might have stolen my heart." He said adding a lip bite at the end.

"Come on, what is that." Sunoo looked at him in disgust.

"Are you a library book, because im checking you out." Jungwon said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Ya! Thats so old." I argued. Yes we were arguing about pick lines.

"No it isnt! I used this on a girl and we went out." Jungwon looked offended.

"When was that? Kindergarten?" Jay and i snorted.

"Like you can say something better." He argued back.

Jay cleared his throat, "My love for you is like explosive diarrhoea. I can't hold it in." We all burst out in fits of laughter.

"Is this really what you guys do in your free time." Sullyoon said looking at us in disgust.

"Boys will be boys." Haewon said to her.

"You guys are the worst at pick up lines honestly." Jiwoo giggled along with Lily.

"What do girls talk about together anyways?" Niki asked sitting beside Kyujin.

"Well we just talk about things together." Haewon answered.

"Yeah daily life things." Sullyoon added.

"Anyways lets go to the water today, its the only day this week that is going to be sunny." Jay said and we nodded.

"Yes! I love the water!" Kyujin screamed in excitement. 

"And i will make sure to not give you coffee again." Niki said probably having flash backs of the last time he did that.

"What are you sitting around here for lets go!" Lily shouted at us getting up and running to our room.

<>
Just saw the teaser photos for nmixx' new single and SULLYOON HAS BANGS!

<>Just saw the teaser photos for nmixx' new single and SULLYOON HAS BANGS!

It suits her so well<3