20: hoodie

JINNI'S POV

I watched as Niki took Kyujin to his room.

"So you and Sunoo?" Jay said with a smirk.

"What do you mean?"

"You know what nevermind. I will be in my room then." I nodded still confused.

What did he mean by Sunoo and I?

"Jinni?" Sunoo questioned when he walked into the living room.

"What are you doing here?" I stared at him.

"Umm... i came with Kyujin." I answered and he stared back at me awkwardly. My cheeks started heating up and unconsciously i started fanning myself with my hand.

"Is is hot in here?" I let out a nervous chuckle.

"Its fall so no not really." He answered me and my mouth formed an 'o'.

"Maybe you have a fever, you should take your hoodie off." He said walking closer and lifting it up.

I pulled it down seeing that my stomach was starting to get exposed. "I wouldn't do that if i were you. You know since I'm only in my bra under this." That came out wrong. Gosh i just embarrassed myself.

"Oh." He said and stepped away. Ugh he probably thinks im gross.

"Wait, is that my hoodie?" He asked and i shyly nodded.

"You kept it?" He asked looking a bit suprised.

"I mean of course, it smells like you." That slipped out. He smiled at me.

"I- i will wash it and give it back to you." I quickly said but he shook his head.

"No you should have it. You look cuter in it anyways" I blush at his comment.

"Thanks." Was the only word i could think of saying.

"Okayy lets go!" Kyujin said coming out of Niki's room and tugging my hand pulling me out the door.

"Bye." I said to Sunoo giving him an awkward little wave.

<>

JIWOO'S POV

"We back!" Jinni shouted coming in with Kyujin and heading straight to her room.

I looked over at Kyujin and she pointed towards her room, i nodded. That always meant she had beans to spill.

...

"You did what!?" I lost it and she shushed me. I put my hand over my mouth in shock.

"I know its bad, and i don't know what to do." Kyujin looked at me.

"Wait so you kissed him?" She nodded.

"So you like him?" This time she kept queit.

"Do you like him?" I asked once again.

"I dont know. I think i messed up, he might think im playing him." She cried into her pillow.

"I do have feelings for him but, i dont know whether they are genuine or not." I sighed and hugged her.

"Okayy, we will figure this out." She sniffled and wiped her tears.

"On the other hand, girl you gotta teach me how to flirt." She giggled at my unfunny joke.

<>
In school and I'm
writing an exam in 4 hours ...