52: tease

JAY'S POV

"Ooh this is nice." I commented walking into Jiwoo's room.

"Why did you decide to come to my room?" She turned to face me.

"I'm basically your roommate at this point, so you're never getting rid of me even if you try babe." I went back to looking at her room.

"Whatever." She giggled while looking at her phone.

"Who's that?" I asked curious.

"Jeongwoo." She replied then typed on her phone.

"I don't like that kid." She rolled her eyes at my statement.

"It doesn't matter whether you like him or not. My feelings matter, I like him and guess what, we're meeting up tomorrow." She squealed and went back to texting him.

'Don't my feelings matter too?'

I wanted to say that but kept quiet. Even if i said it, she would be too clueless to understand.

<>

KYUJIN'S POV

As soon as I got on my bed Niki cuddled up to me.

"You're such a baby you know that right?" He nodded and nuzzled into me.

"You know what? I've been thinking, we should have each other as our wallpapers." Niki said and I hummed in response.

"Cool you can get a picture of me on the internet." I said and he sat up.

"No everyone has that, I want a picture of you that only I have. Lets take one right now!" He whipped out his phone.

"With no make up? I don't think so." I shook my head.

"You look pretty with or without make up. Now smile." He said and took a picture of me then took my phone and took a selfie of himself.

"Ya! That's not fair I wasn't ready, and how come you look good in every picture?" I stared at the selfie he had just taken.

"You look cute too." He said setting it as his wallpaper.

"Ya! Remove it or else-"

"Or else what?" He asked cutting me off.

"Or else I will have to punish you, Nishimura." I adjusted myself onto his lap.

"And what punishment will that be?" Niki smirked staring into my eyes. I leaned in and bit his lip, not too hard but enough to leave him wanting more.

I got off him and went back to laying on the bed. "You sure to know how to tease me." He chuckled and cuddled up to me but not before giving me a quick kiss.

<>

SULLYOON'S POV

I walked back into my room and found Heeseung now laying on my bed and I joined him. Everyone had a partner, and I was always with Heeseung.

"Ooh! I need to show you this tiktok!" I said taking out my phone wanting to show him the clip.

"No I'm tired." He said closing his eyes.

"Ya! What's wrong with you?" I asked and he opened one eye looking at me then closed it again.

"What do you mean?" He asked readjusting himself to lay in a more comfortable position.

"Since you came here you have been giving the cold shoulder." I'm sure I heard him click his tongue in annoyance.

"What? Don't you have anything better to do? Like seeing Beomgyu?" He said coldly.

"Oh so that's what this is about? You are jealous of Beomgyu!" He quickly got up sitting.

"N-no I'm not, why would I be?" He said quickly.

"So you are jealous." I pinched his cheeks, "You're so cute when you're jealous." I said cooing at him.

Caught by suprise, he pulled me closer to him. "W-what are you doing?"

"I'm jealous, Yoona. I'm very jealous. Whenever you mention any guy that isn't me, I don't know why but my blood just starts to boil. What are you doing to me Yoona, why are in my head twenty-four seven?" I didn't know what to say, I scooted away from him and got up from my bed.

"Heeseung! Its time to leave!" A voice, which I'm guessing was Jay's yelled out.

"You should go?" I said but it sounded more like a question. He walked to the door and looked at me once more before leaving.

I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding.

<>

Sorry for not updating yesterday, forgive me 😭