14: kittens

JINNI'S POV

"I'm telling you guys I saw it!" Sunoo said telling us about how he found Sunghoon and Bae in an intimate position when he went to there room.

"Do you need a doctor?I think you are being delusional." Lily said which just made Sunoo pout and sink in his seat.

"Okay it's fine! Don't believe me! But I saw what i saw!" He said and he looked cute.

"Aww are you sulking?" Jake asked in a cooing voice.

"No!" He answered.

"Aww so cute!" Jungwon pinched his cheek.

"Why are you making pancakes! We just had breakfast." I said seeing Niki make pancakes.

"For the kittens outside." He answered and i was confused.

"Why the fuck are you making pancakes for kittens!?" Kyujin was the next to ask and he shrugged.

"Why else? They won't be able to do it themselves." He continued adding Honey to the pancakes.

"This idiot of a child." I heard Jungwon say beside me while sighing.

Sunoo was smiling trying to hold in a laugh. That smile reminded of the day he gave me his hoodie. Which i still had.

His smile just lit up my world. No i should not be thinking like this about him, but it felt like my heart just skipped a beat.

I stood up and went out for some fresh air. I let out a sigh.

"You seem tense?" A voice came from behind me. Sunoo sat next to me on the bench.

"Do i?" I asked my cheeks getting hot. He nodded. We just enjoyed each others company in silence.

"You know Jinni, i know you aren't the type to talk a lot, but if you ever want to talk about anything, whether it's how lovely the weather is, or how you feel maybe even boys, or girls... which ever you prefer." He smiled I returned his smile.

I like his smile

"Thanks Sunoo." I smiled, i loved the way he stared into my eyes. I felt like for the first time ever someone wanted to actually like me for me.

<>
Filler chapter <3