35: cuts

⚠️Warning the following chapter might trigger some readers as there are mentions of self harm so if you are those type of people pls skip this chapter⚠️

SUNOO'S POV

"You should just give up at this point." Jake said as the boys were playing uno. I got eliminated since i lost the previous round.

I went to my room and checked my phone and saw I had 16 missed calls from Jinni. I quickly called her back.

"S-sunoo..." I heard her cry.

"Jinni? Whats wrong?" She continued to cry.

"I'm coming over! Where are you?" I asked putting on my jacket.

"I'm at home." She replied in between sobs.

"Okay i will be there." I ran out the dorm ignoring the questions my members asked me and ran to the nearest bus.

I had my mask on hoping i wouldn't get spotted by fans and reporters.

When I got to the address Jinni told me i knocked on the door. It was a tiny house more than the big fancy ones.

I knocked on the door again but there was no answer. Maybe it wasn't the right house, i turned around to leave but then i heard sobs, the same sobs i heard over the phone.

"Jinni!" I shouted knocking on the door. I checked to see if the door was unlocked which it was and went inside closing the door behind me.

I walked closer to the door inside where her sobs were coming from.

"I'm coming in." I said opening the door and the she was sitting on the floor of her bathroom.

There was blood dripping from her arms and a blade was placed on the floor.

"Oh my god." I ran over to her, there were fresh cuts on her arm as well as ones that already healing.

"I'm sorry..." She whispered looking down. I wiped her tears with my hands.

"Come lets get you cleaned up." She took my hand and stood up.

<>

"By the way where's your mom?" I asked as I wrapped her arms with bandages.

"She went to visit my grandparents and isn't gonna be home for the next week." She answered avoiding my eyes.

"Why would you do this?" I traced my fingers across the cuts on her arm.

"I tried to stop but i just couldn't." A few tears escaping her eyes. I pulled her into a hug.

"Jinni I love you and I don't want you to do anything to harm yourself." She didn't hug me back, instead she was completely still.

"You love me?" Jinni asked and I pulled out of the hug I nodded.

"Of course I do, you're my best friend!" I exclaimed smiling but she didn't return the smile.

"Best friend..." The words faded as it came from her lips. Right Sunoo, you guys are friends and nothing more, she said it herself.

"I think you should go home now Sunoo, your members must be worried about you." She said getting up but then tripped.

I got her before her body could make contact with the floor. "Thanks." She said getting up and pushing my arms off.

"Wait! Promise me you wont do this again." She looked back at me.

"Okay." She gave me a faint smile then left the room.

<>

My favourite cuties in a cute chapter with a bit of angst😍

So guess who started school again, literally in class and i feel like falling asleep, it's only the first week and we got 3 assignments, we are writing a maths test tomorrow and we have a science presentation next week😭😭