60: basketball and ice cream

YUNJIN'S POV

"Yunjin! Let's join the others by the pool." Lily said trying to drag me along with her.

"I don't wanna, I'm too comfortable in my clothes right now." I said staying put on the couch.

"Your boyfriend is there." She smirked, my eyes lit up at the statement. "And his shirtless."

"Then what the fuck are we sitting here for? Let's go!" I said rushing to change and heading to the pool with Lily.

"Yunjin!" Sunoo waved at me from the pool looking gorgeous as always. I waved back at him sitting on the side of the pool.

"Ya!" He screamed out at Haewon and Jungwon who had decided to attack him. "Ya!" He shouted as they continued attacking him with floaties.

I giggled upon seeing him struggle. "How could giggle when your mans is being beaten up?" Lily asked.

"What? Am I supposed to help him?" I asked and she face palmed.

"That hurts me babe." Sunoo yelled out before being harassed by the two again.

<>

SULLYOON'S POV

I walked into the kitchen seeing Jay making himself food. I flinched at the sound of Sunoo's screams and pleads for help.

I stared at Jay who couldn't be bothered by the screams from outside. "Are you not going to help?" I asked.

"Help with what?" He asked removing the pan from the stove.

"Can you not hear the screams? Are you not worried?" He shook his head.

"It's normal. Besides, I'd be worried if it were quiet." Jay answered, taking a bite of whatever he made.

I opened the cabinet and started preparing food for myself when someone wrapped their arms around me from the back.

"You're awake? How was your nap?" I asked and Heeseung, who put his head onto my shoulder.

"It was good until you left me." He answered, his voice was hoarse since he just woke up which made him even more attractive.

"Sorry." I said, it was all I could say.

"Why don't you make it up to me then." He spun me around so that we were facing each other.  "Let's go on a date."

"Now?" I asked and he nodded.

"Unless you don't want to..." His words drifted, maybe because he was nervous I would reject his proposal.

"Okay. Let's go." He smiled giving me a little kiss.

"Ugh a person can't even eat in peace here." Jay said putting his chopsticks down and standing up. I had forgotten he was even here.

"Sorry bro, didn't see you there." Heeseung said taking my hand as we got ready.

<>

HEESEUNG'S POV

"So what are we going to do on this date?" Yoona asked as we walked together with our hand intertwined.

"I decided to mix two of our favourite things! Mine is basketball and yours is baking, but we can't do that right now so I decided to take your second favourite which is ice cream." I said proud of myself for thinking of this.

"You know I'm not good at basketball, it's like you're trying to embarrass me." I chuckled at her being cute.

When we reached the basketball court I took a ball and started bouncing it then handed it to her. "Here, you can start." I said being generous.

"Wow, such a gentleman." She said catching the ball and then started dribbling her way to the poll and shooting.

"Since when did you become so good?" I asked suprised.

Yoona shrugged, "I've been practising." She answered and I took the ball doing a few tricks.

"Okay stop showing off, you're not LeBron James." She said rolling her eyes trying to take the ball away from me.

She failed and I jumped up shooting the ball into its hoop. "Okay so that's how you wanna play." She said getting a bit competitive and taking her jacket off and I did the same.

"You look hot getting all competitive." I smirked.

"You shouldn't be shamelessly flirting when you're about to get your ass beaten babe." Yoona gave me and innocent smiled before stealing the ball away from me and shooting.

"No ways you can beat me, babe." I dribbled the ball but looked at her confused because she wasn't trying to get it away from me.

Yoona walked up to me putting her hands on my face and smashed her lips onto mine. I kissed back then she pulled away taking the ball out of my possession. "Thanks." She smiled shooting.

"You cheated! That's unfair!" I whined. 

"Well I won! Let's get ice cream now." She said putting her jacket back on and walking away from me.

I ran up to her putting our hands together and walked. "Can you do that again?" I asked.

"Do what?" She questioned and I pointed at my lips. Her cheeks turned a light faded pink colout. I made her blush.

"Why are you flustered now? You didn't seem that way back there." I smirked knowing the kind of effect I had on her.

"Oh there's ice cream!" She pointed at the store in front of us avoiding my gaze. She ran up to the ice cream picking flavours out.

We sat down outside on a bench lit up by a streetlight. The sun had set and the stars shined brightly in the sky.

"Don't you just love looking at the stars." Yoona said admiring the sky.

"Of course! My favourite star is right next me though." I said and she chuckled eating her ice cream.

"That was so cheesy." She said. I looked at her and noticed she had some ice cream on the side of her lips.

"You have a bit over there." I pointed at her and she tried wiping it off but kept wiping the wrong parts.

"No, here." I leaned kissing the part, which was part of her mouth taking it off.

"You caught me off guard." Yoona said trying to hide her face.

"Should I do it again?" I asked then gave her a peck.

"Let's go home." She stood up walking away and I chuckled.

"She's so cute, I'm falling harder for her." I said to myself and got up following her.

<>

Might be the longest Heeseung and Sullyoon chapter I have written, I'm sure u guys loved it bc i do and I'm the one who wrote it 🤩