39: confession

SUNOO'S POV

I don't know how, but I found myself walking up to Jinni's house. I remember her saying her mom wouldn't be home until the next week.

I stood at her door not knowing if I should knock or just turn around and leave. I raised my hand to the wooden surface and knocked.

The opened slightly with Jinni peaking to see who it was. I gave her an awkward smile and she opened the door fully.

"Sunoo? What are you doing here?" She asked allowing me step into her house.

"Just wanted to see you." I answered and she closed the front door. I reached out to her arms.

"You didn't self harm?" I asked and she put her head down shaking it a litlle.

"I promised you, I wouldn't do... it again." She gave me a little smile. A weak one, it wasn't like her usual smile. I miss her usual smile

"Jinni, i-." She cut me off.

"It's Yunjin, I don't go by Jinni anymore. I'm no longer an idol." Jinni whispered.

"Oh, Yunjin." I said trying to see how the name sounds off my tongue.

She yanked her arms out of my light grasp, "Is that all you came here for?" She asked and i shook my head.

"I wanted to see your face." I placed my hand on her cheek as if she were the most fragile art piece ever.

"I don't need your pity Sunoo..." She said coldly removing my hand from her face.

"Its not pity. I care about you Ji- Yunjin." She stood up.

"Ple- please leave?" Jinni said with her back facing towards me.

"You know I can't do that." I said walking up to her. She turned around tears visible in her eyes desperate to fall out.

"I said leave!" She pushed me towards the door.

"I'm not leaving you!" I shouted making her flinch. She cried more this time.

"Leave, y-you don't deserve to b-be st-staying for someone like me! I'm hopeless Sunoo! I'm a fucking wreck!" This time she was the one to shout at me.

"Do you think I care! Yunjin, I care for you there are other people out there that love you as well! Like your family, the girls and me! I fucking love you!" I confessed at she looked up at me.

"You do?" She asked suprised I leaned with my head against the wall to calm down.

"I love you." I said in a more calm tone this time. 

"I love you more than a friend Yunjin, I fucking love you and it hurts seeing you like this. It hurts so much." I felt her hugging me.

"I'm sorry for making you feel like this. I will get better, I will. I promise." I hugged Jinni back.

JAKE'S POV

"Morning love." I said when Lily finally woke up.

"Eww why are you calling me that." She looked at me with disgust then took out her phone. 

"Your clothes were so comfortable." she said getting up and taking a look at her self in the mirror.

"Wow i look like a hip hop rapper in these." She started doing 'cool rap' poses in the mirror.

Her stomach growled.

"Seems like someones hungry?" Her cheeks were flushed in embarrassment. "Lets go get breakfast."

We walked into the kitchen where mostly everyone was. Jiwoo seemed to be wearing Jays clothes too, his white shirt and his black shorts.

"Where's Sunoo?" Heeseung asked the members. 

"I'm not sure, he left just minutes ago." Jungwon replied not really caring where the boy went.

"He will be back." Niki said going on with whatever he was doing.

I watched as Lily struggled getting the box of cereal up in cupboard. I walked over and took it for her.

She turned around and I gave her the box. She quietly thanked me and made her way to the fridge to get milk. She looked so fucking cute in my clothes.

<>

New chapter!

Not related but Ahn Bohyun (my husband) and Jisoo (my wife) are officially dating omg!🤩
I'm happy for them even if Jisoo stole my man, and Bohyun stole my wife😔 (I swear I'm not delulu, its real)

Hope u enjoyed the chapter❤