Vol. 1 Ch. 6 Finding A Robot?

Your POV

I woke up and yawned as I slowly opened my eyes and saw that I was still in my dorm at Beacon. I thought about the memory I had recalled while I sleeping. It was still hard to believe that two days after that memory took place, everything changed. I took a deep breath and thought to myself, But I'm okay now. The sun was shining through the window, someone was cuddled up against my back, and the birds were chirping happily outside. I smiled as I closed my eyes. Then my eyes shot wide open and I thought, Wait, someone's in my bed with me?! I sat up and saw Yang fast asleep next to me. I felt my face heat up as I said, "Y-Yang?! What the hell are you doing in here?" She woke up, smirked, and said, "I thought you'd like waking up to me."

I blushed a little more and said, "I-I mean I didn't hate it. But I wasn't expecting it. How'd you even get in here?" Yang smiled and said, "Simple. You left the door unlocked." I slapped my hand to my forehead and said, "I see. Well, I'll just give you access to my dorm since we're dating." She nodded as she ran her hands gently across my chest and said, "I had no idea that you were this muscular and well-toned under that jumpsuit of yours." I blushed some more and said, "Thanks." She continued to trace her hands across my chest and said, "So have you decided what you're doing today?" I shrugged and said, "I think so. My Pip-Boy picked up a weird distress signal yesterday on our way back from the Shamrock Pub. I was thinking about possibly going back to Vale and seeing what it was."

Yang nodded and said, "Okay. You can come with my team and I down to the city and then we'll split off from there." I nodded and said, "Sounds good." Yang then moved her head onto my chest and said, "So, Blue, would you be opposed to staying like this for a little while longer?" I smirked and kissed her hair before I replied and said, "I guess not. But I do have a question." Yang looked up at me and said, "What is it?" I looked into her beautiful lilac eyes as I wrapped my arms around her midriff and said, "Why do you keep calling me Blue?" She smiled and said, "Because of that blue vault suit you wear. Before you introduced yourself to Blake and I, calling you Blue was the only thing that came to mind as a temporary name. Besides, I think it's still a fitting nickname for you." I rolled my eyes and said, "That makes sense. Besides, I don't mind it."

After about an hour of Yang and I just cuddling and enjoying our time in each other's grasp, I heard my Pip-Boy go off. I sighed as I reached over and grabbed it along with my glasses. I put on my glasses and saw a message from Blake.

I sighed as I took off my glasses and set them back on the nightstand

I sighed as I took off my glasses and set them back on the nightstand. I set my Pip-Boy next to them and said, "Hey, Goldilocks. Your team wants you." Yang groaned and said, "But you're so comfy." I smiled and said, "Come on, Yang. Blake just texted me and said that Weiss is getting impatient." Yang let out another groan and said, "Fine." As she got up, I blushed slightly as I saw what she was wearing for her pajamas. She was wearing an orange tank top with her emblem on the front in red, and black boy shorts. Yang smiled at me and said, "Like what you see? I can show you more if you want." I blushed and looked away, causing her to laugh as she said, "I'm just teasing you, Y/N." I nodded and said, "Right, well then. I'm going to go take a quick shower, then I'll meet you and your team at the landing docks." I got up and entered the bathroom, locking the door behind me to prevent me from having any more embarrassment.

After I got a quick shower and put my jumpsuit back on, I grabbed my glasses and my Pip-Boy and put them on. Then I met up with Team RWBY at the landing docks. Once we reached the City of Vale, I set my Pip-Boy to start searching for the distress signal from yesterday. I continued walking around with Team RWBY for a while until my Pip-Boy finally picked up the signal. I stopped and said, "There's the signal. I'll see you girls later." They all nodded and Yang said, "If you need us, don't hesitate to call us." I smiled and said, "Thanks, but I should be fine."

I started following the distress signal towards the source as the signal got stronger. Eventually the signal led me down an alleyway. In the alley, there was a dumpster with a small pile of scrap metal on the ground next to it. According to my Pip-Boy, the signal was coming from that pile, so I cautiously approached it. I moved a couple pieces of scrap metal and found the thing that was most likely sending the distress signal. It was an old eyebot, which was a spherical robot with various antennas on the back, a large speaker on the front end and a small, very weak laser weapon mounted underneath. But this one seemed to have some enhancements, such as an additional dish directed sensor, armor plating to protect the side mounted vacuum tubes, and a front-mounted, miniaturized Tesla cannon for improved offensive capabilities from the standard laser cannon. The eyebot itself looked like it was damaged, but could work perfectly if given the right repairs.

I decided that having a little eyebot with combat abilities as a companion couldn't hurt, so I carefully picked up some pieces of scrap metal and put them in a leather satchel I found on the ground. I put the satchel over my shoulder and carefully picked up the eyebot. I then headed back to Beacon with the plan of repairing my new friend once I got back to my dorm.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.