Episode 1: The Long Drive

Y/n's POV...
Its been 8 years since the walkers have been around. Me and Clementine have been surviving through it. Clementine is now 17, and I am 22. And recently, we found AJ. Now its time for us to find a home thats worth it. Clementine was driving the car we were in. I was in the passenger seat. AJ was in the back playing with a gun. "Watcha doing there, goofball?" Clem asked as she adjusted the rearview mirror onto him.
"Pretending we have bullets." AJ told us.
"Well, can you please stop?" I asked. "Its getting on my nerves."
AJ stopped playing with the gun. "I don't like goofball." He said.
"Huh. So i guess you're all grown up now." Clem joked.
"Yep! Let me drive!" AJ said.
"I'm not letting you drive."
"Would you prefer shitbird?" I asked. Clem and AJ both gave a little laugh at my comment. "No. You're a shitbird." AJ said to me. I still had my immaturity of hearing a little kid cuss and nearly bust out laughing. "You really are." Clem said to me. I just smiled while Clem continued driving. We heard AJ let out a quiet groan. "Whats wrong?" Clem asked.
"Hungry." AJ told us. I opened the glove box and saw a few things we had. One of those things was a magazine. "Here kiddo. Practice your reading." I told AJ.
"But I don't wanna."
"It'll take your mind off your stomach." Clem added. AJ started reading. "Preee-heat...oven. Place cream, va-ni-lla bean- beans! -into a sauce pan and bring to a bo-ill."
"Uhh, on second thought, never mind. Thats only gonna make you hungrier." Clem said. I reached back and took the magazine from AJ. Another thing I saw was a Disco Broccoli toy. I grabbed it and looked at Clem. "You're better at doing a voice." I told Clem.
"You do it this time." She told me. I shook my head and cleared my throat. I showed it to AJ and did a rasp-ish, rockstar like voice. "Hey there, Mr Alvin Junior. Its me! The vegetable, the myth, the rockstar, Disco Broccoli! Word on the street is that you wanna eat me. That true, dude? Do you wanna eat me?" I asked in my Disco Broccoli voice.
"Come on, Y/n. I can't eat a toy." AJ said.
"Aw man!" I said, as if I was a rockstar and my guitar strings popped or something. "My feelings are hurt!"
"My stomach hurts."
"Hmph. Sassy." I put the toy back in the glove box and grabbed a bag of chips. "Here you go. Its all we got." I said.
"What about you guys?" AJ asked. Me and Clem looked at each other for a moment, but Clem went back to the road. "Go for it." She said. "We'll find something else soon."
"We'll be fine, AJ. Keep them." I said.
"I believe you." AJ said after a short pause. That's all we needed to hear to put a smile on our faces.

So here we are at the final season.