Episode 1: Train Station

It was nighttime when we got to the train station. Clementine pointed at the station. "Thats where the food is."
"We're gonna die." Louis said.
"We're not gonna die unless you get yourself killed." I said. Clem and I gave a look at the place. We did see a way to climb to a building and a bell. We returned to the three. "You look like you got an idea." Louis said.
"The noise from that bell could draw a lot of walkers. If one of us climbs up to that building.."
"Louis. I vote Louis." Violet said in no time flat.
"You got this, Prince Charming." Clementine said to Louis.
"Decisive." He said. He opened his mouth to keep talking, and then looked at me. He closed his mouth.
"You got this, pal. Climb up and ring it."
"Fine. But if I die, I'm making sure walker Louis eats both of you first." Louis said. He grabbed the bell.
"Get in position and we'll signal you." I said.
"I'll watch your back." Vi said, pulling out her cleaver.
"Good luck." Louis went to the building to climb up. We killed a few walkers and got to cover while Louis banged on the bell and taunted the walkers. "So far not dead." I said, smiling. Clem signaled to Louis. He went to another place to redirect them. "Fucking Louis." Violet cussed. We heard the bell ringing again. "I'll watch the door." Violet said to us.
"Okay. Me, Clem, and AJ will go in, grab as much food as we can, and then we all get the hell out off here." I said. I stomped a walker that was stuck in the ground. The three of us snuck to the station. The first thing I saw was a few duffel bags. "These will work perfectly." I said. AJ lit a lantern he found. He went into the room under the trap door and started passing jars of food up to us. We saw someone walk in. It wasn't Violet. "Stand. Slowly." He said. We stood up and looked at guy with a gun. "Don't yell. Don't try anything. I won't hurt you." He smoked a hand-rolled cigarette. "What do you want?" Clem asked.
"I just want some food. Same reason you're here." He told us. "You live nearby?"
"Nope. Just passing through like you." I told him.
"You got a group? I've counted you two, plus the two out there. I'm thinking, maybe more?"
"You ask too many questions. I don't like it." Clem said.
"And we know you have a group. I can tell." I added. He grabbed a duffel bag and unzipped it. "Now, I'm gonna fill this pack real slowly." He said. He went to grab a jar of food when AJ popped up. "Well, hey there, squirt. Playing hide and seek, are we?" The man asked. AJ pointed his gun at him. "Now thats just impolite." He said.
"AJ, lower the gun!" Clem told him.
"He's stealing our food." AJ tried saying.
"Now, bud! Put the gun away." I told him. Violet came in and saw the guy. She looked at me, waiting for a signal. I shook my head and she went back outside. The man zipped up the duffel bag he had. "Thanks for dinner." He said. A few seconds after he was gone, Violet came in. "Who the fuck was that?"
"Doesn't matter, grab a bag and start filling it." Clem told Violet. We started filling the duffel bags with jars of food. We got what was left under the trap door. Clem grabbed a bag and I was going to grab the other one, but Violet grabbed it too. I looked with a small smile at her and she let go. "Sorry."
"Its okay." I told her. I grabbed the bag in the end. Clem kicked the door open. "Run! Now!" Clem yelled to Louis. We ran past the walkers. Me, Violet, and Louis killed a few in front of us. "Lets go!" Clem said. We started running from the station.