Episode 2: Love

Clementine's POV...
I followed Louis to the piano room. He was already playing a welcoming tune. He stopped playing and looked at me. "So how do you feel about out imminent deaths?" Louis asked.
"I actually feel pretty good. About the fight, not our deaths, because we're not gonna die." I said.
"You're so confident." Louis said. I sat next to him. He played a note. "Its sucks, doesn't it? I gotta tune it." Louis said. He got up and raised the back of the piano. He started running his fingers against the strings. "Okay, press the A key."
"Yeah, um, which one is the A key?" I asked. He pointed at a key on the piano. "You know, the A key. Next to the B key. After the G key." He said as he pointed a the keys. I played the A key. He nodded. "Okay. Now press on the pedals while I make a few adjustments." He asked. I did as he said. "Now quick, blow on the strings!" He said. I looked at him with a confused look. "It cools the temperature." I blew on the strings, making a little dust fly. "Okay. That did nothing because its not part of how you tune a piano." Louis said. "But it was funny." He smiled and sat next to me. I thought it was hilarious and adorable he did that. "You are super cute." I said.
"Cute, wow, uh...thats uhh...yay. Happy to be of service." He said. He started playing music on the piano. "What are you playing? And don't say a piano." Clementine said.
"A song a wrote. I don't know the name of it yet." He said. He finished playing. He then pulled out a knife and carved his initial on it. I took the knife and carved my initial on it. "You done tattooing that piano yet?" He asked. I smiled and carved a heart around it. "Oh, thats a potato?" He asked. I looked at him. He knew what it was. "Yup. Its a heart. Thats really cool." He took his knife back. I think both Y/n and I had a feeling Louis had a crush on me. And i might be catching feelings for him. "Okay, time to get serious." He said.
"Serious? Wow. Are you feeling okay?" I asked.
"Nuh-uh. Nope. Mm-mm," he started. "Thank you for being here. Blowing on the strings. Everyone just listens to the music and the jokes, and then they leave. But you didn't." Louis smiled at me. I figured it was best to tell him how I feel. "So um, i like you a lot. Like, like you as more than a friend." I told him. Louis looked at me with a surprised look. "No jokes? Nothing?" I asked.
"I thought you said you didn't have feelings for anyone during the game?" Louis asked.
"I said that because I didn't want Y/n to tease me or anything."
"Still. Holy shit, you do have feelings for me! That was not what I'd expect from you. You stabbing me in my sleep, yes. Declaration of crush, no." He said. I leaned over and kissed his lips, closing my eyes. Once I kissed him, he melted i to it. The world stopped. The planet stopped rotating, the walkers stopped moving. I pulled away and Louis and I smiled. "Clementine! Its your shift with AJ!" Y/n called.
"Well, lets go." Clem said.