Episode 2: Friendship

Takes place same time last chapter takes place.

Y/n's POV...
I followed Violet. I peaked around the corner and saw her about to climb a wall. "Be careful." I said. Violet turned around and saw me. "Thanks." She said. She turned around and started climbing. I followed behind her. "So what happened to the stairs?" I asked.
"Burned. Really sucked, but we saw this. The only thing you need is go not be chicken about climbing." Violet said. "Now I'm thinking about chicken nuggets."
"You still remember those? As far as i know, the nuggets were just the chicken breasts."
"If we ever get lucky enough to find a chicken, I call the chicken breasts." She said. I started laughing a little since it sounded kind of bad. I heard her laugh too. We continued climbing until she got to the top. I got to the top after her. We looked at the schoolyard and saw what we created. "Everything we planned. Barbed wire, traps, weapons."
"All because of you and Clem." Violet said. "We couldn't have done it without you." Violet said. I looked at her a smiled. "I know you came back for medicine, for AJ, but after that you could've just left. Avoided all the bullshit with the raiders. Why didn't you?"
"This is our home, Violet. I can't see myself leaving it behind. Plus its safe here." I told her.
"I also wanted to do some stargazing." I looked at the sky. "But Clem went to hang out with Louis."
"I'm here." I said. "I can stargaze with you." Violet looked at me. I couldn't tell if I was wrong or not, but I think I saw a slight pink on her cheeks. She then smiled. "Okay. Thanks." She said. She sat down and I sat down next to her. "Do you know any constellations?" I asked.
"Nope. Lets make some up." Violet said. She then pointed at one. "See it? Its a fish." She said. I looked at it and connected the stars. "Now we need a personality for it."
"Bright, pretty, good with other people. Always moving. Tons of energy. Sound like anyone we know?" She asked. I thought about it and looked at Vi. "Sounds like you." I said.
"I said, 'good with people.'" Vi said. "I'm take the rest as a compliment."
"So in a way, i just called you bright, pretty..." I said to her. I realized I said it out loud and Violet looked at me. "Sorry." I said.
"Its okay." Violet kept watching. "I spy with my eye a knife. See it?"
I looked up and saw the stars almost instantly. "Right about my head." I connected the stars. "Awesome. Mm, this ones easy. Smart, clean, vicious, dependable. Someone you want with you in a fight."
"That sounds like me." I said.
"Kind of funny you were ready to shank us all when you first met us after destroying that walker's face." Violet said. We both let out a small laugh. Something felt strange. I got the feeling that my face was heating up and my stomach was hurting a little. The idea I might be catching feelings for Violet came. "One more. I see a bird." Violet said. I started connecting the stars and saw it too. "A bird is free." She said again.
"Thats gonna be all of us whenever the raiders are gone." I said.
"I'm sorry for talking so much. I've seen people leave before, and they never come back. Then you and Clem did. And I can't imagine what it would be like if you weren't here." Violet explained.
"You're a great friend, Violet. I can't imagine a new life without you, either." I told her. I kept my feelings to myself because Minnie was Violet's girlfriend, and it would be awkward if I did if we do find her. "So, do we gotta make matching friendship bracelets now or something?" Vi asked.
"This will suffice." I leaned over and hugged her. She wrapped her arms around me. We both let go after a few seconds. "By the way, Clem's with Louis, right?"
"Yeah. Why?"
"You do know that Louis has a crush on Clementine, right?" Violet asked. My eyes pretty much popped out of my sockets. "Thanks for confirming!" I simply said.
"I was expecting more of a reaction." Violet said.
"Lets go" I said calmly.

I ran to the piano room to see Clementine and Louis. When I got there, i saw them. Their eyes were shut, and their lips were locked. I had the feeling Louis had a crush on my sister for a while, and when I saw them kissing, I didn't feel anything. I felt a pride. I felt happy that Clementine had someone, and I was excited to try to scare Louis tomorrow. I smiled and then walked away. I waited a few seconds before calling to them. "Clementine! Its your shift with AJ!" I called. She and Louis came out of the room and followed me.

Was you expecting Y/n to blow up that Louis was kissing his sister? Hell no!