Episode 2: Planning

We were in our dorm room that night. AJ was out. Clem felt his forehead. "He doesn't have a fever anymore." Clem told me.
"Great." I said. I placed my face in my hands. "Clem?" I got Clem's attention. "I'm not afraid to say it... I wish Lee was here." I said quietly. The door opened. We saw Louis come in with three shirts. "Brought you these shirts. I noticed his shirt got messed up, when... you know." He said. He sat the shirts on the desk.
"Where did you get those?" Clementine asked him.
"They were Tenn's, back when he first got here. Should be about AJ's size." Louis looked at AJ. "Hows he doing?"
"Better." I said. "Thanks for helping us with him." Louis nodded his head. "So now we have a greenhouse again. And bombs."
"Mitch's idea."
"I figured. Violet says we'll start getting this place ready in the morning." Louis told us. We walked closer to us. "They all seem okay with letting the three of you stay.
"Yeah, I'm glad. All I've wanted is for them to forgive us." Clem said.
"And you?" I asked.
"I'm fine, while he gets better."
"After?"
"I don't know, Y/n." Louis said.
"Clem." AJ was awake.
"Hi AJ." Clem said to him.
"Hey, bud." I said. "Hows it sitting?"
"Better. Still hurts." AJ said. He saw Louis was here. "Hi, Louis."
"Hey, little dude." Louis said and waved to AJ.
"I missed you. Are we friends again?" AJ asked. Louis was unsure to answer, so he chose to not give one. "Just get some sleep, buddy." He said. Hs started to walk out of the room. "Wait, Louis?" Clem asked. He stopped and was all ears.
"I'm sorry. That you're hurting, and, uhh, its our fault." Clem said.
"Yeah, I'm sorry too, man." I said to him.
"It wasn't all you. Marlon, he..." Louis stopped. "Forget it. I should go." Louis then left the room.
"You understand why he wanted us gone too?" Clem asked me.
"Yeah. I was never mad or angry at him." I said. Clem went to take a look at the shirts while I placed what we collected around the room. We were starting to resettle in. I climbed back to my bunk. Clem sat her hat down and blew out the candle.

First light the following morning, me and Clem looked at the map. It was time to plan.

2 weeks later...
Over the past two weeks, we had time to set up the school and bond more with the kids. Louis was getting back to us and was happy to let us stay, Violet was happy with us as always. I think now we're definitely done running.

Clementine's POV...
I woke up in the middle of the night. I looked around and saw AJ standing. He was going to go on patrol. "Why not stay here instead? I'll make sure no bad dreams come." I said.
"You can't do that. You're not magic." AJ claimed.
"How do you know? Maybe I am and never told you."
"She is, AJ." Y/n said. "You'd be surprised. She's like a good luck charm or something."
"No she doesn't." AJ said. "Can I sleep with you?" He asked me.
"Yeah. Come on up." Clem said. AJ set his knife on the table and got in the bed. "You're still little, AJ." Y/n said from his bunk.
"I know." AJ said.
"Try to get some sleep." Clem said.