Episode 4: Sinking Ship

Clementine's POV...
I woke up on the ship. The explosion must've blew me back and knocked me out. I looked around and saw Lilly's dead body moving around. "CLEM!!!" I heard AJ call out my name. I saw him hanging onto the railing. "Hang on, I'm coming!" I said. I started moving to him. The wind blew my hat off my head. I tried grabbing it, but it went into the water. I kept moving to AJ. I crawled onto a smaller boat and AJ let go. I grabbed him and got him on the boat. "What now?" AJ asked.
"AJ, where's Y/n?" I asked him.
"I don't know. After the ship blew up, i flew to that rail and you passed out. I don't know where Y/n, Tenn, and James are." He said. I saw a rope was about to break, and the dock still had a top on it. "AJ, jump to the dock." I told him. He looked at the dock. He got a running start and made a leap. "Clementine!!!" I heard. It was Y/n. He was still on the boat and leaning over the rail. "That's gonna fall any second! Take my hand!" He held his hand out. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up right as the rope snapped. "Come on, just stay on the railing." He told me. We started moving and the ship exploded again, the blowback pushing us onto the dock's top with AJ. AJ and I got down on the deck, and a raider came out with Marlon's bow. Y/n waited until he was in the open and jumped onto him, making him stumble back. I grabbed the bow and shot the raider in the eye. "C'mon! Lets move!" Y/n said. We kept running towards land as the boat fell.

Y/n's POV...
We were on land again. We saw a walker coming to attack us. "Oh shit!" I started to jump up, but then the walker went down as me and Clem stood up. The walker was killed by Louis. "Louis! You made it!" AJ said.
"You have no idea how happy i am to see you!" Clem said as she hugged Louis.
"I think I have some idea." Louis gave us a smile.
"Nice work, dread head." I said to Louis.
"Thanks, side sweep." He said, continuing the trend of mentioning each other's hair style. We heard Violet yelling. She was grabbed by a walker and was trying to kick it away. "Violet!" I shouted. I ran over with my knife and stabbed it three times in the head. "Are you okay?" I asked, hugging her tightly.
"Yeah. My ass is a little singed, but I'm fine." She told me. We saw the walkers were mainly focused on the remaining of the Delta crew, and we ran to Aasim and Omar. "We gotta get off this beach." Clem said. We saw a cart with Ruby and Willy fighting off a few walkers. A raider tried shooting them. Clementine used Marlon's bow to kill her. Another raider was eaten by walkers. We saw Minerva. She grabbed a shotgun and started shooting the walkers. We ran to the carriage. "Go with them." Clem said to Louis. The two shared a quick kiss. Violet hugged me and got in the carriage. A grenade came flying our way. I kicked it away and it blew up, scaring the horse and making it run off with our friends in the back. We saw Minerva get bitten by a walker. She started to fight them off, making her have to run. We saw Tenn on the opposite side of the beach. We ran through the herd of walkers and to him. I got grabbed by a walker, but I threw it to the ground. Tenn stabbed a walker with Clem's knife. We kept running from the herd.