Episode 1: Confront the Liar

Clementine's POV...
I woke up to the very faint sound of people talking coming from the pipes. "AJ, i think someone's in trouble." I told him. I looked at the top bunk of AJ and Y/n's bunk. Y/n was still asleep. "Do you got your gun?" I asked AJ.
"Uh-huh." AJ pulled out his gun. If someone's in trouble, I might need to call AJ for back up. "I'll be right back." I told him. I lit a candle, grabbed my hat, and left the room.

I followed the noise to the main doors and saw there was a cellar door nearby. I went outside and the wind put out the candle. It felt like a storm was coming. I went to the cellar door to see it was locked with a padlock. I picked up a brick and smashed the lock.

I snuck in the basement and heard Marlon and Brody arguing. They were talking about some people being back and finding them. I didn't hear much of it. "Who's there?" Marlon said. "Show yourself." I came out from behind a few shelves
"Clem..."
"What are you two doing down here?" I asked.
"Me and Brody are just talkin', go get some sleep." Marlon told me.
"You two woke me up." I told them.
"So sorry about that. I didn't think anyone would hear us." Brody apologized.
"Wanna tell me whats going on?" I asked.
"Its really none of your business. Go back to the dorm." Marlon told me again. I looked at Brody. She shook her head. "The guy you met at the train station. We got history with him." Brody told me.
"Don't listen to her, Clem. She's acting crazy." Marlon told me.
"Don't be afraid, Brody." I told her.
"Marlon let him take the twins. Him and he people." She told me the truth.
"Damn it, Brody."
"Tenn's sisters? You said they were killed by walkers?"
"Thats what we told everyone." Brody said.
"Shut up." Marlon ordered.
"'Cause Marlon was so ashamed of what he did-"
"I said SHUT UP!" Marlon whacked Brody with his flashlight. She looked at Marlon and slumped over. "Oh shit, Brody. I'm sorry!" Marlon gasped. "You're gonna be okay, I promise." Marlon said. He grabbed Brody's hand. "I'm so sorry. Help me, damnit!"
"How? What can I do?" I asked.
"Find a first aid." Marlon said. He shook his head and started looking. I grabbed Brody's hand. "Its me, Clementine." I said to her.
"Clem, you're in danger. You and AJ both."
"What danger?"
"Marlon'll kill me if I tell." Brody told me.
"No he won't. I'll deal with him." I assured her.
"It those raiders come back... Marlon said he'd let them take you." He told me. "Like he did with Tenn's sisters." Brody said. She let go and died in my hands.
"I'm sorry, Brody..." Marlon said from behind me. He dropped the flashlight. "Shes gonna turn." Marlon ran off. He ran up the cellar stairs and locked me in. "I can't let you tell the others."
"MARLON! ANYONE!" I shouted. "AJ! Y/N!" I saw there was a gap. I went back to grab the flashlight and found a ruler. The flashlight stopped working for a second. The light came back and Brody was in front of me. But she was a walker. I knocked the shelf down to hold her down. I crawled under another shelf and ran to the door. I used the ruler to unlock it. Brody grabbed me. I had to use the flashlight to bash her brains in. I escaped the cellar.

I exited the basement and saw Y/n and AJ standing in front of Marlon with the other kids and Rosie surrounding them. "Get this psycho away from me!" Marlon said.
"Where is she, Marlon?! Answer me!" Y/n shouted at him. AJ had him at gunpoint.
"She's in the basement! Sh-she murdered Brody!" Marlon told them. I had had enough. "Marlon! Might wanna get your story straight!" I said.
"Thank God you're okay!" Y/n shouted at the sight of seeing me.
"You killed Brody! You hit her so hard her head split open!"
"Thats a lie!" Marlon shouted. "I saw you kill her! Look at her hands! She's covered in Brody's blood!" Marlon shouted. Marlon went for AJ's gun. He took it from him and pushed him to Y/n. "We saved their lives! We fed them, kept them warm, and this is how they repay us? Guns being drawn, and murder! Well, FUCK. THEM." Marlon shouted.
"Can't trade us to your raider friends if you shoot me." I said. "He won't do it because he needs us alive."
"Shut up." Marlon ordered. I was wanting to knock him out because of how he was treating me. "Brody told me he was gonna give me, Y/n, and AJ up to raiders in exchange for safety." Clem told us. "Same way he gave up Sophie and Minnie. She told me the truth. That's when Marlon killed her."
"Aw, come the fuck on! We only met up with these 'raiders' because Clem insisted they go out there. Quite the coincidence, isn't it. Shame I don't believe in those." Marlon said. "Think about how scared we all were when the adults left. I pulled us out of that fear. I gave us courage again. Who are y'all gonna believe, huh? Johnny-come-lately, her little fucking lunatic, and this savage stabber? Or me, your friend?"
I looked around. I saw Louis and Violet shaking their heads. "Louis, you have to believe me!" I said, hoping to appeal to him.
"What? Uh-uh, I'm not getting involved." Louis put his hands up. "I'm sorry Clem, i like you, but...I can't. I don't know you." Louis said.
"I know you aren't this weak." I tried saying to him. I didn't know if it got through to him or not. "You're really buying this?" I asked him again. I looked at Marlon and closed my eyes. Thats when I heard steps coming to me. I opened them and saw Louis in front of me. "You don't know what you're doing, man." Marlon told Louis.

Y/n's POV...
I knew Louis had guts, but i didn't expect him to stand up to Marlon. Me and the other kids started closing in on him, surely worrying him. "You don't get it. You don't understand at all, do you?" Marlon asked. "I'm trying to protect you!" Marlon shouted. "All of you! Every fuckin' one of you!"
"By waving a gun around, you son of a bitch?!" I asked. "You SUCK at protection. You killed Brody! Sophie and Minerva are gone because of you! YOU FAILED AS A LEADER!" I shouted.
"I saved the lives of everyone in this fucking school! If they came back, I'd do it again!"
"Excuse me?" Ruby asked.
"Didn't know we were so fucking expendable!" Aasim shouted.
"You're a dick!" Mitch told him.
"You told me they died!" Tenn said. The kids quickly turned on Marlon. "I wanted to get them. Stage some sort of a rescue. I just couldn't. I was... I was too afraid." Marlon said. He wiped Brody's blood off his face. "We can still fix this." Clem said to him. "We can make this right." Marlon dropped the gun.
"Just let me leave. Let me become...a bad memory." Marlon told us.
"Fine... you can stay, but not as a leader." Clem said. I saw in the corner of my eye, AJ going to grab the gun. "AJ! NO!" I shouted. I ran towards the boy, but it was too late. He shot Marlon in the head. We all looked at AJ. "What? I aimed for the head." He told us.