Episode 2: Greenhouse

We went to the greenhouse to see if the door would open. It didn't. I saw a wild boar skull on the ground. "Y'all got any nails? We had another skull, we could hang them on our walls." I said.
"We'll find some." Ruby said. I sat the skull down and kept it in mind. We went to Mitch. "What do you want?" He asked.
"Nothing." Clem asked.
"You're only here because we're desperate, you know, so don't get comfy. If we survive these raiders, we're gonna have words." Mitch told us.
"Want me to slap you in the face again, Mitch?" I asked. He shook his head and turned back around. I saw a ladder we could climb. "Great. Give me a boost, Mitch." Ruby said.
"Wait. Make Clem go first." Mitch said.
"You listen here-"
"I'll go first." Clem said. I looked at my sister. "Okay." I boosted her up. Clem jumped in through a window. "Clem? Are you okay?" I asked.
"I'm fine!" She said. I heard walker noises. I then heard her kill them. "I'm coming." She said. She let us in. Ruby started listing the herbs' names. We started looking for the barbed wire. Something I noticed was a mushroom. I looked at it and took a bite, immediately spitting it out. Ruby, Clem, and Mitch looked at me. "What? For science." I said. I kept looking and found a crowbar. Clem got my attention of a cabinet. I tossed her the crowbar. She opened the cabinet with it and saw the barbed wire. "Hey. We can use these." Mitch looked at the bags of fertilizer. "We can make bombs."
"And do what? Blow them up?" I asked.
"Exactly. Then all we need is some propane and something to light a spark." Mitch said. He saw a blocked door. "Should be a science lab back there. Help me move this." Mitch asked. I helped him move a bookshelf. Clem walked in and got grabbed by a walker and dropped her knife. I grabbed it off the ground and chopped the walker's arm off. "Damn it." I said.
"That was Ms Martin." Ruby said. "She stayed when all the other adults left. She told us to run when we got boxed in by walkers."
"I'm so sorry." Clem said.
"Could you kill her? I'm sorry, i cant." Ruby looked away. I stabbed Ms Martin in the head. I found an ignitor on the ground. "This useful, Mitch?" I asked. He looked over and saw the ignitor in my hand. "Fuckin-A. I was hoping we'd find one of those. Now all we need is propane." He said.
"I think I found some." Clem found a propane tank. I helped her pull out it. "Nice." I said.
"We gotta bury Ms Martin." Ruby said.
"I'll help." Clem said.
"I'm bot wasting energy." Mitch said. I looked at them. "Uh, I'm gonna help carry this stuff back." I said. I'm not on 100% good terms with Mitch, but I'm starting to get back to him.