11-20

Chapter 11 011, Aren't you short of money?

  After the chat, the man leaned on the chair with a helpless face. His mother was really...

  Thinking of his mother's obsession with ancient culture, the man went to Xingwang to find Gu Mingyue's account, and saw the photos she had posted before. The retro clothes are really beautiful, but the headdress doesn't match her outfit.

  After watching her two live broadcasts, the man's indifferent face was a little more moved, especially what he said before made fans believe her.

  Looking at the picture of her planting flowers, the man tapped his fingertips with deep thought in his eyes.

  Gu Mingyue knew that his company was still planning to cooperate with people who were extremely popular three years ago.

  It's just that something happened to her later, and the cooperation ended without a follow-up.   After watching the video, when the man was about to contact, the office door was pushed open: " Chu

  Li, you bastard, you sent me to an unknown star field, and it took me so long to come back. How are you going to compensate me?"

Li turned off the computer, looked at the person rushing in without raising his eyelids, and calmly dealt with the company's affairs.

  "Chu Li, I'm talking to you, did you hear it?"

  "Yeah."

  "..."

  "Hey, let me tell you, you are so cold every day, will anyone like you?" The visitor sat on the sofa, He raised his eyebrows and looked at the person who was using his optical brain to deal with the company's affairs.

  Chu Li frowned slightly, and glanced at the other party: "If you are talking about this, you can go."

  "Wait, I have something to tell you."

  "Speak."

  "About the endorsement of new products , have you found a candidate? Gu Yuan wants this endorsement."

  "Who is that?" Chu Li frowned, having no impression of Gu Ruan.

  The person on the opposite side looked at Chu Li in disbelief: "I'll go, don't you? Gu Yuan, you don't even know? He's a big star."

  "So what?" Chu Li was displeased. Is he a big star? Does it have anything to do with him?

  The person on the opposite side laughed: "It's nothing, so don't Gu Yuan?"

  "Well, I have someone to choose, check Gu Mingyue's number for me."

  "Gu Mingyue? I'll go, don't you? Then But the person who has been banned for three years, you want to use her? What are you kidding?"

  Chu Li glanced at his friend: "Han Qing, I have my own opinion, help me to check."

  Han Qing nodded speechlessly: "Okay , but you have to be prepared to be hacked, this is not good for the launch of our new products."

  "Well, I see, you can go if there is nothing wrong."

  Han Qing shrugged, anyway, he was not the one who was responsible for the accident , since he likes it, so be it.

  About half an hour later, Han Qing came again: "Her communication number has been found, and I sent it to your optical brain."

  "Yes, I see."

  After Han Qing left, Chu Li contacted Gu Mingyue.

  "Master has a call request from an unfamiliar number, do you want to accept