421-430

Chapter 421 Chapter 420, forget

  it again, I will remember it one day, even if I can't remember it, it's okay.

  "Oh, what do you want to think about when you were young? Second brother, shall we stay on the main star for a while?"

  Chu Li nodded with a smile: "Okay, I just happen to have some things to deal with. If you want to play, don't let yourself get hurt It is."

  Gu Mingyue spread her hands innocently: "Second brother, isn't it the other party that you have to worry about?"

  With her skill, Joey can't beat her, not to mention she has Xiao Ai in hand, it is easier to deal with Joey.

  Chu Li nodded with a suppressed smile: "Well, you're right, the person I should be more worried about should not be someone else but you." "..."

  Gu Mingyue looked at Chu Li contemptuously, thinking that the second brother It was teasing her, and she had evidence.

  Long Yu watched the two show off their affection when they disagreed, with disgust in their eyes: "You guys want to show off your affection, go home and show it off, don't provoke me here as a loner." "Then you

  can find one too." Chu Li said a little He didn't even have the thought of provoking Long Yu, instead he said it as a matter of course.

  "If I could meet someone like Mingyue, I'd get married right away without anyone urging me, but I'm not you, and I don't know what kind of luck I had, so I met Mingyue." Long Yu looked jealous.

  This is not only encountered, but also abducted so quickly.

  Chu Li put his arms around Gu Mingyue's shoulders, and smiled triumphantly: "I can't envy you, girl, let's go home." "

  Okay, see you, Brother Long Yu."

  Long Yu nodded with a smile: "Okay, let's go back."

  Gu After Mingyue and Chuli left from Longyu's side, Gu Mingyue felt a little uncomfortable. She never expected that this would happen.

  "Second brother, this Joey is very interesting. Does she think I'm stupid and can lie to me casually?" Gu Mingyue didn't quite understand Joey's thoughts. Can you pity her?

  Still think, she is a fool? Do you believe what you say?

  "Maybe it's because you don't know her, and you won't tell me everything when you encounter something, let alone tell your elder brother, so that you have a chance to get close to you." Chu Li thought about it, and knew what the other party was thinking. What.

  Gu Mingyue covered her face with her hands, feeling that she was being treated as an idiot, but she had no proof.

  "Forget it, let's not talk about it, next time she comes to me again, I will play with her, don't you want to act with me? I will see who has acted whom before." She is also an actress after all, Still afraid that an amateur will fail?

  Chu Li smiled and nodded, not stopping Gu Mingyue from wanting to play games.

  "As long as you're happy."

  "Second brother, let's go home."

  "Okay."

  After that, Chu Li had been dealing with the list he got from the earl, and Gu Mingyue went out for a walk when he had nothing to do, thinking if he could meet Joey by chance.

  I haven't met anyone for several days, and I don't know if Joey knows that she is calculating, so I don't come out.

  It wasn't until this day that Gu Mingyue went to deliver something to Chu Li, that she didn't meet anyone.