311-320

Chapter 311 Chapter 310, Can't be an enemy

  What is the mechanical beast that inexplicably appeared in Gu Mingyue's hands? They haven't figured it out yet. Apart from Gu Mingyue, Chu Li is probably the only one who knows about it.

  It's a pity that Chu Li will definitely not help them in this matter.

  "Forget it, I know this matter well, we can't be enemies with Gu Mingyue, and Xingyao's palace has been overturned by her, so it can be seen that she is not a peaceful master. Fortunately, such a person is on the same side as us. Yes, otherwise we will have a headache." Chu Luo said helplessly.

  Apart from Chu Li, Gu Mingyue is probably the only person with the best talent in the entire interstellar world. If such a person is in the Machine Empire or the Xingyao Empire, they will definitely get rid of him regardless of everything.

  Long Yu is not an idiot, so he naturally knew what Chu Luo meant: "I understand what you mean."

  But it was because of understanding that the feeling in his heart was not so pleasant.

  "Forget it, since it's Xiaoli's daughter-in-law, we won't say much, but when will they get married?" After all, they can't be relieved if they are not married. It is best to let them get married as soon as possible, so that they can be completely relieved.

  "Xiao Li asked me what I need to get married before, and he probably thought about it too."

  Hearing this, Long Yu was a little surprised. He didn't expect that little guy to get married too.

  "What about you? What do you think? Are you still thinking about people?"

  "I can't do it with her." Chu Luo said coldly.

  "But..."

  "Needless to say."

  Seeing Chu Luo like this, Long Yu shrugged his shoulders. Forget it, since he said that, then he didn't meddle in it. After all, the matter between the two of them is unclear. Who is right and who is wrong.

  "She asked me about you before, but I didn't say anything. Seeing what she meant, she might come to you by herself. You should think about it yourself." Long Yu thought about it, and then told Chu Luo the other party's news.

  Chu Luo sneered, with strong sarcasm in his eyes: "Do you think it is useful to come back now? Do you think I am Chu Luo from 20 or 30 years ago?

  " "

  I'm not in a hurry about getting married." My younger brother has a girlfriend and is about to get married, so it's okay if he doesn't have children, and their Chu family will have an heir.

  As for women, he is troublesome. If he meets someone who can make him give sincerely in the future, he will also consider getting married.

  "The family won't urge you?"

  "No." The family already knew what he was thinking, so why would they urge him?

  "That's good."

  The two discussed some things before preparing to leave and go back separately.

  "It's rare for us to meet, do you want to have a meal?"

  "Okay."

  While eating, Long Yu looked at the communication that popped up suddenly, and felt a little headache: "This..."

  I just told Chu Luo about this, now people Here it is, it's too embarrassing.

  "I'll go first." Chu Luo put down his chopsticks, said something to Long Yu, and left directly.