431-440

Chapter 431 Chapter 430, reducing the shot

  "Well, Miss Gu..." The director thought for a while and finally focused on Gu Mingyue.

  Gu Mingyue raised her eyebrows and looked at the director, wanting to see what the director could say.

  "The Huo family specially created this program for Young Master Huo. Can you accept a little when you see it?" The director knew that it was too much for him to make such a request, but who made the Huo family his benefactor?

  He could only do what the Huo family wanted. He didn't want the Huo family to trouble him after the show ended, so he could only wrong Gu Mingyue in the end.

  Even though he knew it was a bit unkind to do so.

  But for his own future, he had to do that. As for Gu Mingyue, it's just compensation in the future.

  "As long as Miss Gu agrees to my request, I will definitely compensate you in the future." Seeing that Gu Mingyue was silent, the director said immediately.

  Gu Mingyue looked at the director with a sarcastic smile in her eyes, what kind of international joke is this?

  "I thought this kind of adventurous variety show was based on one's ability, but it turned out to have a script." Gu Mingyue said meaningfully.

  Her words made the director feel a little embarrassed, and at the same time felt a little embarrassed: "Miss Gu, what you said is too much.

  " You made it all up, right? Why? We haven't troubled you yet, but you're asking me for this and that?" The director isn't very good, he can even ask for such conditions.

  "Or, the director hopes that the second brother will send someone over to discuss the contract with you?" Gu Mingyue said bluntly.

  "What did the contract say? What kind of treatment did they receive, do you need me to remind you?" Gu Mingyue looked at the director with cold eyes, as if he could see through all the eyes, making the director have nowhere to hide, and even wanted to run away.

  "I... I don't know what you're talking about."

  "It doesn't matter if you don't know what I said, as long as you know what you did." Gu Mingyue said indifferently.

  Gu Mingyue's words made the director have nothing to hide, and he didn't even dare to look her in the eyes.

  Gu Mingyue sneered, looked at the director, his eyes were full of mockery: "Why do you think I came here?"

  The first time he heard this sentence, the director suddenly looked at Gu Mingyue: "You...you..."

  Gu Mingyue Playing with his fingers, he raised his eyes to see the director's shocked expression: "Director, my second brother and I are very defensive, understand?" The

  director swallowed, and instantly understood what Gu Mingyue meant.

  Her purpose of coming here today is not pure at all.

  She came here to find a place for the artists of the Chu family. Gu Mingyue must be very angry when he said these words to Gu Mingyue just now.

  When Huo Qi saw that the director was looking for Gu Mingyue, his heart was full of disdain. Even if Gu Mingyue was the young wife of the Chu family, so what? In this program, I can only be my own foil.

  "But..."

  "Director, just pretend that I don't exist. After all, I haven't signed a contract with you yet, let alone my company breaching the contract. Who is the breaching contract? Later, Chu's lawyer will talk to you." Gu After Mingyue finished speaking, she didn't give the director a chance to speak at all, turned around and walked aside, closed her eyes and rested.