221-230

Chapter 221 Chapter 220, Chu Li's protective wife,

  Gu Mingyue, has a lot of fans now. As soon as she posted the news, everyone was shocked after watching the video.

  The people of this mechanical empire are too shameless, they even ran to grab other people's things, and they were so aboveboard.

  Such a large piece of peanut field, how many good things have to be harvested?

  Before a hundred acres of sunflowers were destroyed, they were all heartbroken to death, but now that so many peanuts have been destroyed, it's no wonder Mingyue is so angry.

  'This is too shameless. If you want to negotiate with Mingyue, just spend money to buy it. Don't say anything about it, let alone hurt the workers, and rob Mingyue's house and the villa. This is too much. '

  'That's right, the people from the Mechanical Empire are too shameless, do you think that people from the Holy Dragon Empire are easy to bully? '

  '...Should you see who is being bullied? What exactly are these things that Gu Mingyue made? It looked so scary, even the mecha could be bitten to pieces, and it could be completely corroded. '

  ...

  After being reminded like that, everyone realized that those unique creatures.

  What exactly is this? Is it a new type of armor? But why has no one ever said it?

  As for what those things that suddenly appeared, no one knew, and no one answered them.

  The people in the Machine Empire were all angry when they saw it. This Gu Mingyue was looking for trouble like this, and he didn't give them the empire face at all.

  Immediately, the crusading voice kept asking Gu Mingyue to apologize under Gu Mingyue's account on Xingwang.

  Even the official account of the machine empire began to ask Gu Mingyue to apologize.

  Looking at the news on the star network, Gu Mingyue couldn't help laughing. Do people in the Mechanical Empire really think they are so powerful?

  As he was thinking about how to fight back, Chu Li, who had been paying attention to this matter, had a cold look in his eyes.

  Chuli V: @机械帝国官方V What do you think of my fiancée? Snatch my Tal star, destroy my villa, 2 billion, and transfer it to my fiancee's account within tonight, delay it by one day, and increase by 100 million.

  The news of Chu Li was like a bomb to the netizens of Xingwang.

  Gu Mingyue turned out to be Chu Li's fiancée?

  In other words, she is the younger brother and sister of the chairman of the council, the second young wife of the Chu family, and the wife of the undefeated God of War Chu Li.

  And Chu Li once brought the Machine Empire to an almost subversive level, and their prince was dismantled, only the mastermind remained, and he didn't dare to say anything.

  Now seeing Chu Li confronting the Machine Empire for his fiancée, why are they so excited?

  "The second young master protects his wife domineeringly, and envies Mingyue." '

  'Such a direct disclosure, does the Chu family also accept this daughter-in-law? "

  Chu's Group V: It's easy to talk about our second young lady's compensation. If the compensation is not in place, let's wait and see.