41-50

Chapter 41 041,

  when the time for the humanoid mecha came, Bai Lin and the others started directly, Chu Li hid in a hidden place, and directly used his mecha to transmit the picture in real time.

  Seeing the fierce fighting outside, Chu Li moved his wrist, wanting to do it, what should he do?

  I am afraid that the violent factor in my heart will be out of control.

  "Tsk, what a trouble." He stretched out his hand and scratched his hair. Although he can use the mecha, he can't do anything else.

  Life is so boring.   He took out a tomato and gnawed

  it slowly: "Liu Guang, when do you think we can go back again?

  "

Looking at it here, this heart feels uncomfortable...

  "Master, your ban has not been lifted." Liu Guang said suddenly.

  For Chu Li, it was simply heart-wrenching.

  "I'm powerless now, and the ban hasn't been lifted for me yet." Chu Li complained, very dissatisfied with those old guys from the Interstellar Council.

  Liu Guang was silent for a moment: "Master, you can tear apart star beasts and Zerg."

  "..." Chu Li was speechless.

  "Master, you may not be able to lift the ban in this lifetime." As if disliking himself for piercing his heart was not enough, Liu Guang said again.

  Liuguang is the only mech with artificial intelligence in the entire interstellar. If it is not impossible to change, Liuguang is probably taken away by those old things.

  "Liu Guang, do you think your master is that scary?" Chu Li, who was on the battlefield, was completely different from him in the company. On the one hand, he was gentle and elegant, with a detached face, and on the other hand, he was evil and perverted.

  Liu Guang hesitated for a moment: "Master, do you want to hear the truth or lies?"

  "The truth."

  "The truth is, everyone you beat up said you were a humanoid mech."

  "Liu Guang, do you think it's very lively outside?" Chu Li laughed wickedly.

  People from the Bai family of the Norse Empire dared to do something to his father and the others, they should pay the price.

  Liu Guang didn't continue talking, and quietly carried out his order.

  Bai Lin, who was fighting against Chu Jiujun, didn't know that the news of their besieging the Chu family had spread throughout the entire interstellar world, especially many people around him were recognized by people on the star network.

  'What exactly is going on? Why should Admiral Bai in the interstellar battlefield lead people to besiege Marshal Chu? '

  'These people are the main force of the interstellar battlefield, not in the interstellar battlefield, why do they appear here? '

  ...

  one question after another, fermented on the star network, and at the same time, everyone in the interstellar council also saw the live broadcast.

  The first member of the Holy Dragon Empire looked at the member of the North Empire coldly: "Mr. Gao, should you give us an explanation?"

  "Chu Jiujun and the others came back this time for information on the battlefield, and The people of your empire even brought soldiers on the battlefield to intercept them, do you know what will happen to the general of the empire if you intercept an empire marshal?"