301-310

Chapter 301 300, I'll take you to the scene 4

  What's more, Gu Mingyue is holding him with his arms and legs on him.

  "Hmph, you came to sleep in my room by yourself, who is to blame?" Gu Mingyue snorted arrogantly.

  With a smile in his eyes, Chu Li hugged Gu Mingyue and lowered his head to kiss her face: "Get up?" "

  Get up." Gu Mingyue sat up from the bed and looked at the person lying on it: "You can't afford it "

  "Well, you go wash up first."

  "Oh, okay." Gu Mingyue didn't care, and went to the bathroom to wash up, while Chu Li was slightly relieved.

  He stretched out his hand and rubbed the space between his brows, it seemed that he couldn't sleep with the girl often, otherwise he would have to be abolished.

  It seems that we should get married sooner.

  After leaning on the bed for a few minutes, Chu Li went back to his room to wash and change clothes.

  Gu Mingyue changed her clothes and came out. There was no one in the room, so she shrugged, walked over to make the bed, and then went to cook.

  After breakfast, Gu Mingyue looked at Chu Li with burning eyes, all of which said that the second brother wanted to go to the scene, and the second brother took me to the scene.

  "Let's go, let's go there first." Chu Li had nothing to do with Gu Mingyue.

  "Second brother is the best." "Since I'm so good,   why do

  n't you share half of your bed with me?

  "

Mingyue tilted her head back: "Second brother, you... stay away from me."

  "That's not okay." Chu Li walked outside with his arms around him. When he went out, Chu Xun had already parked the spaceship on the open space outside the yard. .

  Seeing Chu Xun look at him like that, Gu Mingyue felt a little embarrassed, and reached out to push Chu Li away, but he led him towards the spaceship first.

  "Second brother, shall we drive the spaceship?"

  "Hmm."

  After getting on the spaceship, Gu Mingyue suddenly became a little bored. She stared at Chu Li with a troubled expression, "Second Brother..." "

  Huh? What's the matter?"

  "I'm a little bored.

  " ?" Chu Li didn't know what Gu Mingyue did when he was bored.

  Gu Mingyue reluctantly nodded in agreement, and started to scan the news on Starnet with her optical brain.

  Now the news on Starnet is basically related to Xingyao Empire, especially Xin Hao's shamelessness. At the same time, everyone is also guessing what Xingyao Empire will do, whether it is compensation or what.

  Not to mention that these netizens are curious, even she is quite curious about what Xingyao Empire will do.

  "I want to know how simple it is. Don't you know when I get there in two days? Maybe there will be a surprise." The

  Machine Empire and the Xingyao Empire are allies. If something happens to one side, it is impossible for the other side to be fine.

  What's more, now that Kerr's people are almost wiped out by him, how can they not be in a hurry, after all, they still have to rely on these people.