563

Chapter 563 Chapter 562, Baby Liuyue Going to School 3

  Gu Mingyue reached out and hugged Chu Liuyue: "Did you enjoy going to school today?" Chu Liuyue kept nodding: "Happy." "

  Well, busy with my classmates Of course we would be happy to dismantle things together." Chu Li complained bluntly on the side.

  Chu Liuyue stared at Chu Li dissatisfiedly with wide eyes: "Papa, you talk nonsense, I don't have one."

  Chu Li raised an eyebrow and looked at Chu Liuyue: "Really?"

  Chu Liuyue snorted: "I don't have any." It's just demolished, the principal doesn't care about us."

  Gu Mingyue couldn't help laughing, and stretched out her hand to pinch her son's chubby face: "What have you all demolished? Can you tell mom?"

  Chu Liuyue was in high spirits After talking to Gu Mingyue, Gu Mingyue felt that her son would play well with these classmates in the future.

  "It's fine if you're happy. You can play with dad for a while, and mom will make you some cakes." "

  I just went to practice mecha with papa, and I also practiced gymnastics." Chu Liuyue looked at Gu Mingyue and begged for praise. Said.

  Gu Mingyue didn't hesitate to praise Chu Liuyue: "Really? Our Liuyue is awesome." "

  Hey." Chu Liuyue laughed when she got the compliment, that silly look made Chu Li a little bit unbearable look straight at.

  After Gu Mingyue was cooking, Chu Liuyue stayed by Chu Li's side, chatting with several other people with her optical brain.

  Chu Li watched his son chatting from the sidelines, and it seemed that he had a really good relationship with his classmates.

  "Papa, when we are on vacation, can we go to the hot spring park?" It was a park that was completed last year. There are many recreational facilities, and there are hot springs in it, which are useful and delicious. of.

  "Okay, you can just take your classmates with you." Chu Li would never reject Chu Liuyue in this respect.

  Chu Liuyue happily told her classmates that they could go and play.

  Seeing everyone's happy faces, Chu Liuyue also shook her short legs happily.

  Chu Li watched Chu Liuyue chat seriously with his classmates, with the corners of his mouth slightly curled up, Liu Guang walked in from the outside with some food in his arms, and saw Chu Li watching Chu Liuyue play.

  "Second brother, where do you put these things?"

  "In the kitchen." Chu Li pointed in the direction of the kitchen.

  Chu Li didn't understand that Liu Guang liked to pick fruits and vegetables. He couldn't eat them, but he liked to pick them, and he liked to pick them back for Gu Mingyue to do.

  "Uncle." After making an appointment with her classmates, Chu Liuyue turned off her optical brain, and saw Liu Guang come back with a bunch of food in her arms. She quickly jumped off the sofa and ran to get her favorite fruit.

  Every time Liu Guang picked something to eat, he would pick his favorite fruit.

  Liu Guang picked out Chu Liuyue's favorite strawberries and apples from a pile of fruits and vegetables.

  "I'm going to wash the strawberries."

  Chu Liuyue carried the strawberries to wash the strawberries.