461-470

Chapter 461 Chapter 460, isn't it interesting?

  Chu Li raised his eyebrows and looked at Gu Mingyue, and followed her instructions to prepare.

  Soon the house was ready, and Gu Mingyue looked at Joey: "Joy, you still have one last chance."

  Joey didn't believe that Gu Mingyue could do anything to her at all, so he didn't even look at Gu Mingyue: "If you are capable, you Just do it to me."

  Gu Mingyue sighed: "I wanted to let you go, but it's a pity that you don't know how to cherish the opportunity. If this is the case, then don't regret it."

  Gu Mingyue went to prepare some things again, and turned her head to look at Chu Li. "Second brother, you go out, I'll play with her."

  Chu Li raised his eyebrows and looked at Gu Mingyue, why did he feel that the play she was talking about was not pure play?

  "Is there anything I can help you with?" Chu Li asked.

  "No, just wait for me to tell you the answer." Gu Mingyue refused Chu Li's help, not intending to let him see another side of herself.

  Seeing this, Chu Li didn't ask any more questions, but turned and left.

  After Chu Li left, Gu Mingyue looked at Joey: "Are you sure you don't want to say yes?"

  Qiaoyi sneered and looked at Gu Mingyue: "If you have the ability, kill me and kill me, otherwise don't You want me to say something."

  Gu Mingyue clapped her hands and applauded Joey: "Very good, very good, I hope you can keep this attitude."

  Imprisoning Joey on a chair, Gu Mingyue sat opposite her and watched She struggled: "Let me go."

  "I will let you go, but not now." Gu Mingyue spread out her hands, and some white threads appeared in her hands, surrounded by light.

  That made Joey flustered and scared: "You...what do you want to do?"

  "Don't be afraid, I don't want to do anything, just play a game with you." Gu Mingyue comforted her gently, but it was this gentle voice, It made Joey even more flustered.

  Joey looked at Gu Mingyue: "You can't do that to me."

  Gu Mingyue wrapped the few rays of light around her fingertips: "Joy, do you know where the most painful part of your body is?" "What do you

  want to do?" "What do you

  not want to do?" I just want you to feel the extreme pain." The corners of Gu Mingyue's mouth hooked slightly, controlling the light to penetrate into Joey's body.

  Joey's body stiffened, and then she screamed in pain: "Ah..."

  What did Gu Mingyue do to her? Why does her body hurt so much when she obviously didn't do anything?

  "You... what did you do to me?"

  Gu Mingyue propped her chin with one hand, and looked at Joey with a half-smile: "Joy, do you know how many pain-sensing nerves a person has in his body? If I invade all your pain-sensing If you are nervous, what do you think will happen? How about we try it?"

  Gu Mingyue's tone of discussion made Joey even more frightened: "No...I don't want it."

  "Joy, you can't help but say no." Gu Mingyue said While laughing, Joey was already in pain, but there was nothing wrong with Bisheng.

  The feeling of pain to the bone is really terrible.

  "What...what on earth do you want?" If Joey hadn't been imprisoned in the chair, she would have been rolling on the ground at this moment.