361-370

Chapter 361 Chapter 360, Sin Star 1

  reached out and touched the little girl's head: "Don't be afraid, you two tell me what's going on?

  " My name is Xuanxuan, he is my elder brother Fan Yu, both of us were born in Sin Star, my elder brother picked me up when he was three years old and took me with him, since then, my elder brother and I have depended on each other for life, in order to support Me, my brother helped them do some things in Sin Star, it was alright at the beginning, since I grew up, these people have touched me, if my brother didn't come back in time, I would have died." Since

  then , the brother and sister have been thinking about how to escape from the sin star, but the people who came out of the sin star went outside to find a job, but they couldn't find it at all. My brother was worried that he wouldn't be able to support her.

  Until one day, my brother came back happily from outside, and then told her that they can leave, they can come to Tar Star, on Tar Star, it doesn't matter where you come from, as long as you work hard, they You can get money.

  So they started to pack their things and prepare to leave Sin Planet and come to Taal Planet.

  But at that time, the elder brother's helper said that he fell in love with her and wanted her to be the other party's woman. She refused, and there were some disputes between the two parties. The elder brother injured someone, and the two escaped.

  She was always afraid on the way, worried that she would hurt her brother, and she didn't feel relieved until they arrived at Taal Star, arrived at the villa, found a job, and lived in the house assigned by the boss.

  They have been here for a month, and their lives are gradually getting back on track. She thought that they could live like this forever, but she never expected that those people would come here and force them to go back. If they don't go back, they will kill them .

  After listening to it, Gu Mingyue understood what was going on, and looked coldly at the person who was being chased by Sin Xing.

  "People who are one or two hundred years old are greedy for girls who are fifteen or sixteen years old. Old cows eat tender grass, which is not what you eat. I will give you a chance and leave here. I will act as if nothing happened." On the way, Gu Mingyue already knew the performance of these two children in the villa. The little girl is very talented in cooking, and she is learning from Uncle Cai, and Fan Yu is also very sensitive in mechanical aspects, and will definitely be of great use in the future. Such a talent, Of course she won't let it go.

  "Don't think that this is your territory, and you can do anything to me."

  Gu Mingyue narrowed her eyes and looked at the other party coldly: "Are you not agreeing?" "

  Yes, if you don't agree, what are you?" Something? How dare you talk to me like that."

  Gu Mingyue hummed, and turned her head to look at Chu Xun: "Chu Xun, tell him who I am."

  "Yes, Young Madam." As

  soon as Chu Xun made a move, he knew Do you have.

  The few people who came before were begging for mercy.

  The person who looked down on Gu Mingyue just now scrambled to him: "This is my fault, please let me go, I won't trouble them anymore." Gu Mingyue looked at the

  incongruous The man smiled: "When did you agree, when will you let him go."

  "It's the young lady."