111-120

Chapter 111 Chapter 111, not interested in the old man,

  let go of the footsteps of leaving, stopped instantly, turned to look at Chu Li: "What did you say?"

  "Second brother said that the ownership of Ta'er belongs to him." Gu Mingyue said with a smile on the side.

  "Shut up." Ming Fang just wanted to know if this was true or not.

  If this is true, then everything is in trouble.

  Gu Mingyue shrugged. This kindness was taken as a donkey's liver and lungs, which made her very unhappy.

  "You said that this Tal star is yours?" How could a planet become someone else's property?

  It's not a piece of land, it's not a house, it's a planet.

  Chu Li seemed to like to see Ming Fang like this: "You heard me right, it's mine, and no matter what happens to Star Star in the future, it has nothing to do with the empire."

  Ming Fang looked at Chu Li with a livid face, If this is the case, then they can't even try to get the things in Ta'er star, everything in Gu Mingyue's hands.

  "Ming Fang, you don't need to think about using means to get the things in the hands of the girl. After all, these things are the chairman of the council, and you can't get them with your rights. You have to spend money to buy them obediently." Chu Li knew exactly what kind of person Ming Fang was. , Naturally know what he thinks.

  Ming Fang has some power in his hands, and with contacts, it is indeed possible to do something.

  But what he didn't expect was that the ownership of Star Taal did not belong to the empire, but to him.

  He had considered this issue at the beginning, so when he asked for this planet, he made it very clear that everything on Taal in the future has nothing to do with the empire.

  Now these people, even if they are jealous to death, the things here have nothing to do with them.

  Ming Fang looked at Chu Li. As expected of Chu Li, he could do such a thing.

  Looking at everything around him, Ming hated it in his heart. There is a treasure mountain in the sky, but he can't get it, let alone get it, even if he can't get any benefits, how can he accept it?

  "Chu Li, you are really good."

  "Well, I also think that I am good, and you don't want to destroy this place, just look at how many people will trouble you if you destroy this place. "People who want these things, in addition to the major families, there are tens of millions of people on the star network.

  Dare to destroy this place? Ming Fang was afraid that he didn't want to live anymore.

  Ming Fang really thought about destroying this place, so he just kept doing it, and no one could get what he couldn't get.

  But Chu Li's words made him calm down.

  What Chu Li said is correct, this place is of great importance now, every empire and every public are paying attention, wanting to grab some fruits and vegetables from Xingwang.

  If he did it, it would be good if no one found out, but if someone found out, then he would really be finished.

  With a cold face, Ming Fang stared at Chu Li, and put his last gaze on Gu Mingyue: "You are only relying on your status as her fiancé to speak wild words here."

  "Well, you also spoke wild words Let me see one?" Gu Mingyue nodded and spoke before Chu Li was about to speak.

  Chu Li suppressed a smile, is this girl disgusted and hasn't pissed her off yet?