31-40

Chapter 31 031, Cooperation

  "Whether they are mad or not has nothing to do with me. Ever since I stepped out of the Gu family when I was ten years old, I never thought about going back, no matter why." Her mother also told her when she left I said, if one day you leave the Gu family, you will never go back.

  Although she didn't know why her mother said that, she would listen.

  What's more, the Gu family has nothing worth remembering.

  Chu Li looked at Gu Mingyue, and suddenly laughed: "Well, you are right when you say that, there is really nothing good about the Gu family, but you have to be careful of Gu Yuan's brother."

  Gu Yuan's brother: "You It's Gu Zhe?"

  Chu Li nodded, "That's right, it's him."

  Be careful with this person? Why?

  "In your opinion, this person is not a big deal, but his mental strength has reached A+ now." Chu Li told Gu Mingyue about Gu Zhe.

  "What's the matter?" Gu Mingyue frowned and asked seriously.

  what happened? This is a serious issue, okay?

  "Gu Zhe will arrive at Marshal Bai Yu's army soon."

  Gu Mingyue looked at Chu Li and asked silently, what does this have to do with her?

  Chu Li was amused by Gu Mingyue's appearance: "You may think that it has nothing to do with you, but Gu Yuan has a grudge against you, and Gu Zhe is very good to Gu Yuan and loves this sister, do I need to continue talking now? "

  Is that so?

  Stretching out his hand to touch his chin, if this is the case, then this matter is really difficult.

  Scratching her hair, Gu Mingyue thought deeply in her eyes: "It's really troublesome."

  Chu Li laughed softly, knowing that this girl would say that.

  "why are you laughing?"

  "Laughing at you stupid, you don't know such a simple question, you have the greatest advantage."

  Gu Mingyue looked at Chu Li silently, so you talked for a long time, what exactly do you want to say?

  Chu Li covered his face with his hand, and held back a smile: "The fruits and vegetables you grow here can increase people's physical fitness. Do you know how important this is to the people in the legion?"

  Gu Mingyue frowned and looked at Chu Li. Li: "Do you want me to cooperate with the Legion?"

  Chu Li nodded: "That's right, once the people in the Legion know how valuable your fruits and vegetables are, then no matter how good Gu Zhe is, he won't Dare to do anything to you."

  Gu Mingyue did not answer Chu Li's words in a hurry, but seriously considered this matter, and she also understood the meaning of this matter very well, but it was because she understood that she could not draw conclusions at will.

  But for the Gu family, they will meet sooner or later, and she might not be able to handle it alone.

  Turning to look at Chu Li: "What are your plans?"

  "I see that you grow a lot of fruits and vegetables here, I will take some things away, and then send them to study the substances inside, and then talk to the person in charge of the legion. "

  "Yes." On this hilltop, besides the inside of the house, there are also vegetables outside the house. Some of them are edible, and some will take a while.