331-340

Chapter 331 Chapter 330, Domineering System

  "When did you say something?" Gu Mingyue asked weakly, asking if you don't understand, isn't it the beauty in the world? Why are you so angry, as if you said something wrong.

  "Forget it, I won't tell you this. Its name is the Nine-Clawed Golden Lotus. Its medicinal value is very high. It is a life-saving treasure. Do you think it is powerful?" Is it precious to lose two lives?

  "Help?"

  "I still have one breath left, and I can survive if I eat it." Xiao Ai felt so tired. It was really too difficult to have such a host. Can she change the host?

  "How does Xiao Ai dig?" Gu Mingyue's tone became serious, baby, or a life-saving baby, it likes it the most.

  "Just be careful not to break the root, this one is about one centimeter long." Xiao Ai said reassuringly.

  Gu Mingyue took a small hoe and began to dig the nine-clawed golden lotus.

  Chu Li originally thought that Gu Mingyue just saw a beautiful flower, but she stared at it for a long time and didn't come back. She drank the last sip of milk before walking over: "What are you doing?" "

  Second brother, I found the baby. Xiao Ai said that this is a nine-clawed golden lotus, it can save lives, there is only one breath left, and if you eat it, you will come back to life." Gu Mingyue dug while talking.

  Chu Li felt that his IQ had been hit and crushed, what the hell was this?

  "So good?"

  "That's right."

  Gu Mingyue finally dug out Jinlian and put it in the system warehouse.

  Xiao Ai didn't have time to remind Gu Mingyue, so she let it in.

  "Mingyue has a piece of news for you." If Xiao Ai had a physical body now, she would definitely rub her brows fiercely.

  How can she tell Mingyue now?

  "What's the matter?" Gu Mingyue was very happy to get a life-saving baby, and even asked Xiao Ai lightly.

  "The Nine-Clawed Golden Lotus was swallowed by the system."

  "What did you say?" Gu Mingyue exclaimed.

  After digging for so long, the system swallowed it without saying a word? This is too hateful, right?

  "The system swallowed the Nine-Clawed Golden Lotus, but left you with three Nine-Turn Golden Pills and three Resurrection Pills." Xiao Ai quickly added.

  Although the system swallowed Gu Mingyue's things, it still made compensation. Nine-turn Golden Pill and Resurrection Pill are both good pills.

  One for life-saving and one for soul-cultivation.

  "What is that for?" If she is not satisfied, she will definitely beat the system.

  "Golden pill is life-saving. It has the same effect as the nine-clawed golden lotus. After all, the ingredient is the nine-clawed golden lotus. As for the soul-reviving pill, it is also very useful for Xiang Ning's damaged soul. Of course, it can also heal the damaged soul. This is also very useful to you." Xiao Ai analyzed it with Gu Mingyue.

  After listening to Xiao Ai's words, Gu Mingyue reluctantly accepted that her things were forcibly swallowed.

  However, this system is too domineering. They took her things without saying hello. Although they made compensation, it was too irritating.