401-410

Chapter 401 400, Do you appreciate it?

  Chu Li sneered: "Just rely on An Hao? He is also worthy?"

  Although the An family didn't have a lot of fights on the surface, the fights in the dark were not much compared with other families. If it wasn't for An Jue's help, the An family would Howe's IQ and ability are so dead that he can't die anymore, so he deserves to be the heir of the An family?

  It's not that Chu Li looks down on An Hao, but that he doesn't deserve it at all.

  An Hao was very angry at Chu Li's words, but the person he was facing was Chu Li, and he didn't even dare to show his anger.

  Gu Mingyue looked at An Hao's changes before and after, and instantly understood what Chu Li meant.

  A person who has been wronged by himself doesn't even dare to refute himself, and he can't even think of getting angry in his heart. Such a person is really unworthy.

  "Second brother, what do you plan to do with this person?" After knowing the final result, Gu Mingyue lost interest in the process, and she looked at Chu Li and asked without interest.

  Chu Li stretched out his hand to touch his chin, and frowned slightly: "Chu Xun should take away all the things left in his hands."

  To let others lose everything, Chu Li said it lightly, as if these words meant to him nothing.

  An Hao was not happy when he heard this: "No, this is mine, why do you take it back."

  "Just because I want to take it back." That's right, he wanted to take it back.

  Let him have nothing, what a simple matter.

  "Chu Li..."

  "An Jue, do you also want to enjoy the same set meal? If so, I will help you." Chu Li looked at An Jue with warning eyes.

  He didn't want to hear another word from An Jue, especially if he was pleading for An Hao.

  An Jue, who was threatened, had a helpless expression on his face. As expected, this person's character has not changed at all, and he is still like this.

  "Chu Li spared his life." An Jue knew that there was nothing else he could do.

  But he still wanted An Hao to live.

  Listening to An Jue's words, Gu Mingyue even wondered if An Jue was out of his mind, and even spoke for a person who wanted his life, and repeatedly.

  Is this person's mind full of straw?

  "An Jue's indecision is not what a head of a family should do." Chu Li said coldly.

  Today he is very dissatisfied with what Anjue has done.

  He is very angry now and wants to do it.

  An Jue didn't say a word: "He's my younger brother."

  If not, he wouldn't have given up everything, and would have paved the way for him.

  Chu Li sneered: "Brother? If there is such a brother, I will kill him with my own hands."

  Such a person might give him face.

  "Leave this matter of Chu Li to me, and I will give you a satisfaction..." An Jue still wanted to say something, but An Hao planned it.

  "Enough, Anjue, what does my affairs have to do with you? I don't care if you help me? What are you? How dare you take care of my affairs?" An Hao dislikes Anjue's appearance the most. Seeing An Jue like this, he felt ashamed of being stripped naked and being watched by others.