531-540

Chapter 531 Chapter 530, Explosion Update 5

  Gu Zhe must have trusted this little thing just now, right? Can see what it looks like now?

  But the second brother's physical strength is also powerful enough.

  Listening to Gu Mingyue's words, Chu Qiaoyi couldn't help laughing, especially when she looked at Chu Li's innocent look.

  That look seemed to say, this has nothing to do with me, and I didn't know its teeth broke so easily.

  Gu Zhe was the one who was most confused about the matter in front of him. He trusted him in the things his master prepared, and this is the result?

  Not to mention Chu Li's orders, even Chu Li wasn't hurt. Did they underestimate Chu Li's strength, or was it because Chu Li was really so powerful?

  If he had been told this before, he would not have believed it at all, but now that the facts were in front of him, Gu Zhe knew that Chu Li was much stronger than they imagined.

  With Chu Li like this, do they still have a chance to kill him?

  "Injuring the Marshal of the Empire, I don't know, how should I be punished for this crime?" Gu Mingyue looked at Gu Zhe and said with a smile.

  What he said gave Gu Zhe a headache.

  If this matter is brought to the interstellar court, he will be the one who will die.

  "Gu Mingyue, I'm your brother, why do you talk to your brother?" Gu Zhe said with a straight face, that high-ranking, I'm your brother, what should you do, made Gu Mingyue feel a little nauseous.

  Tapping her cheek with her fingertips, Gu Mingyue said with a half-smile: "It's true that I have a brother, but what does it have to do with you? My mother didn't give me a brother like you, but you don't deserve to be my brother." Brother, can you stop embarrassing yourself here?"

  Gu Mingyue's words made Gu Zhe vomit blood.

  "What an uneducated girl, today I will teach you on behalf of my father what it means to respect an elder brother." Gu Zhe said angrily, and then he bent his fingers into claws to catch Gu Mingyue.

  There was still a long distance between the person and Gu Mingyue, so Chu Li kicked the person out and hit the ground so hard that he didn't even touch Gu Mingyue.

  "Teach my girl how to be a person? You are worthy?" Chu Li's words were full of contempt for Gu Zhe.

  "My girl was taught by me, do you have an opinion?" Chu Li looked at Gu Zhe coldly, and that glance made Gu Zhe's scalp tingle.

  Chu Qiaoyi shook her head sympathetically, trying to teach Gu Mingyue a lesson in front of the Second Young Master? What misunderstanding did he have about his own strength? To make him have such an idea?

  Shaking his head speechlessly, Gu Zhe seems to be raised by his master, who is a bit ignorant.

  "Weisen arrest Gu Zhe." Gu Mingyue ordered lightly.

  "Yes." Wei Sen directly arrested Gu Zhe, and the swiftness of the method made Gu Zhe's face very ugly.

  He wanted to say something, but was knocked unconscious by Wesen with a knife in his hand.

  Like his master, Gu Zhe is better at making mechas than mecha warriors.

  Although Gu Zhe can handle ordinary people, but once the opponent is a master, he is nothing.