441-450

Chapter 441 Chapter 440, Planning the program

  "Yes, Wang Kun reminded me a lot when the director dealt with me. He and Hu Xiaolin are now my assistants."

  Chu Li looked at the two of them, although they were a little trembling , but it's not bad, but the wife's assistant is a man? This made him a little uncomfortable.

  "Let them do other things, and I'll find another assistant for you." Chu Li said displeased.

  Gu Mingyue looked at Chu Li innocently: "Why? Are they not good?"

  Wang Kun and Hu Xiaolin are both very good, why does the second brother seem to dislike them so much?
  Suspiciously glanced at the two of them, the way these two trembled when they saw the second brother, probably didn't make the second brother unhappy.

  "Well, it's men who are not good at this." Chu Li said this with confidence, and it was only natural that he was jealous.

  He can't shake his head with his family every day, why can these two people?
  He has no objection to having two assistants beside his girl, but these assistants must not be men, this is his bottom line.

  "..." Gu Mingyue looked at Chu Li speechlessly, is he jealous?
  Wang Kun and Hu Xiaolin are also a little messy, why are they men? Er Shao is too jealous, right?

  Seeing the two people looking at him with strange expressions, Chu Li looked at them with a smile that was not a smile: "Do you have any opinions?" The

  two nodded quickly: "Don't dare."

  How dare they have any opinions?

  Gu Mingyue shrugged, but she didn't really care: "Forget it, you're happy." "

  Aren't you going to prepare a show? Let the two of them do it." "

  Boss, you want to make a show yourself? Are we not going to participate in this show?" ?" Wang Kun asked in surprise.

  Gu Mingyue nodded: "Well, I won't participate."

  There is no point in continuing to participate in this show now that it is in this state.

  Of course, the most important thing is that the candidates for this show made her not interested in continuing to participate.

  Gu Mingyue sighed heavily: "Why do I feel that it is a problem for me to shoot variety shows? The first time I was arrested, this time I was killed. Second brother, do you think I shouldn't participate in this show?" Gu Mingyue He said aggrievedly.

  "Why? Let's find a place to shoot the show by ourselves, and I will give you the best equipment and people. As for the candidates to participate in the show, you decide by yourself, and you also decide how to play." Gu Mingyue shook her head: "No way

  . , It can't be decided by me. If I decide, how boring would it be if I still participate?"

  Wang Kun and Hu Xiaolin on the side raised their hands weakly: "Second Young Master, why don't the boss plan the show? Let me and Xiao Lin do it?"

  He planned the content of this variety show, but it was taken away by the director in the end.

  "Okay, after I decide on the planet to explore, I will send you the information of the planet, and then you plan how to play." Gu Mingyue thought about it, and felt that since she was her own, of course she would give it to someone. Chance.

  "Okay, boss, don't worry, we will definitely not let you down."

  "Just try your best, second brother, you have been to many places, do you have any good recommendations?" Gu Mingyue turned her head and looked at Chu Li beside her: " A safe and adventurous planet."

  Chu Li thought for a while: "This is really a planet very close to Star Taal. It is very safe there. Level two, no more than level three, if you want to go to that place, you can, there are some energy sources there, if you want to know, I will ask Liu Guang to send you the information." "Okay, you send it to

  us ." Gu Mingyue nodded, let alone, she was really curious.

  "Actually, you guys can also do shows on Thar Star, it depends on how you arrange it." Seeing that the three of them had received the information from Liu Guang, they began to watch it seriously, and couldn't help but gave another suggestion.

  Gu Mingyue thought about it for a while before she nodded thoughtfully.

  That's right, Star Taal does have this condition. The current Star Star Taal is a half-developed planet, and many places have the meaning of exploration.

  "It's okay. Bernie and the others said they found a relatively large forest before. The situation there is also unknown. I haven't visited it yet. If it is to be included in the program, this is also possible." Wang Kun

  told When the two of them were talking, Hu Xiaolin had already read the information on that planet. After reading it, Wang Kun looked at Gu Mingyue and said, "Miss, I have an idea." "That's fine." "

  Boss

  , our program this time can do In the form of a live broadcast." Hu Xiaolin thought for a while and expressed his thoughts.

  "And we choose five people, three men, two women and the boss are just right."

  Seeing that they started discussing in this place, Chu Li was speechless: "Let's continue the discussion on the spaceship."

  "Okay."

  After arriving on the spaceship , Wang Kun and Hu Xiaolin sat across from Gu Mingyue and Chuli, and expressed their thoughts on the show. As for the content, they didn't say a word, and this is what Gu Mingyue wanted.

  "You can say whatever you want, but what do you think about the candidates?" What Gu Mingyue is worried about now is this. If they want to broadcast live, they must have excellent quality in certain aspects, otherwise they will collapse as soon as they are broadcast.

  Wang Kun smiled confidently: "Don't worry, the boss, I already have candidates."

  As he spoke, he turned on his brain and found out the people he had chosen.

  "Bi Jingyan was a smash hit movie star five years ago, and his films were all hits. Five years ago, he was suppressed because he didn't want to accept unspoken rules. So far, he has no chance." Gu Mingyue looked at the people in the

  photo , the person looks very stylish, according to the words of the previous life, he should be regarded as a handsome man, with a tough face and a rough figure, which belongs to the more attractive type.

  "Chu Qiaoyi, Bi Jingyan's friend, was severely suppressed for helping Bi Jingyan. He was also a very popular actor at the time."

  This person and Bi Jingyan are two completely different types of people, one with a rough appearance , and the other one looks slender, and his half-length hair gives him the air of a gentle scum.

  "Boss, don't underestimate Chu Qiaoyi. Don't look at him like this. He's physically AA+ mentally A+, and he's a fourth-level fighter." Wang Kun said with a smile.

  Gu Mingyue was a little surprised: "He is very talented, why do you want to come to the entertainment industry?" "Isn't it

  because of his family? His stepmother doesn't allow him to go to the battlefield." In a simple sentence, Gu Mingyue knew it was what do you mean.

  "So that's how it is."

  "The last Gu Tingbai was born as a garbage star. He was an orphan. He was very handsome and handsome. Now he is well-known and capable."

  Gu Mingyue looked at Gu Tingbai's photo with a slight brow . Pick, this person's smile is really healing, it looks good.

  These three people are really suitable, and I have to say that Wang Kun has a good vision.

  "Wang Kun, you have a good vision. The three people you chose are all very good, so there are only three of them."