181-190

Chapter 181, 180, Two souls in one (one update)

  Gu Mingyue was thinking about these things in a daze, only to find that she not only didn't want to understand, but instead got things back to the original point.

  When Chu Li went to the main star, Xiang Ning stood in an open space in embarrassment: "After chasing for so long, you still haven't come out?"

  Qin Hao suddenly came out from the corner, looked at the person who came out, and pointed to Ning No surprises.

  The two were suddenly silent, Qin Hao just looked at Xiang Ning, but Xiang Ning said first, "Should I call you Qin Hao, or Qin Jun?"

  Qin Hao's face changed slightly: "Are you When did you know?"

  "Actually, not long ago, when I left the main star, Xiaoli told me something." Xiang Ning said lightly, and Qin Hao was a little confused by his calm look. what to think.

  "It is rumored that the Qin family has a son who is like a monster on the one hand, mediocre on the other hand, like a machine on the other hand, and indecisive on the other hand. It's really interesting. Your Qin family is very good." Xiang Ning looked at Qin Hao, it shouldn't be Qin Jun, said sarcastically.

  Qin Jun pursed his lips tightly and looked at Xiang Ning: "Follow me."

  "What identity do you use to say this to me? Follow you? Where do you have the qualifications?" Xiang Ning suddenly felt ironic.

  Not long ago, he defended him because of the Qin family's anger, but now he has become tit for tat.

  Really ridiculous.

  "You know very well that if you stay here, you will die, and they will not let you go." Qin Jun frowned, not knowing why Xiang Ning was so awkward.

  "Ten years ago, you appeared in front of me on purpose. Five years ago, the Machine Empire had you in Xiaoli. Am I right?" Xiang Ning ignored Qin Jun, but looked into his eyes.

  "This time, I went out suddenly and met a star thief, how much did you do out of it!"

  "That woman is your fiancée, someone you have always wanted to protect, right?"

  Qin Jun pursed his lips and looked at Xiang Ning, his clenched fists made his knuckles turn white.

  "The princess of the Xingyao Empire is quite worthy of you."

  "Enough, do you have to say this?" Qin Jun's face was very ugly, and he was very dissatisfied with Xiang Ning's behavior.

  Xiang Ning laughed hahaha, with a desolate and sarcastic smile: "Qin Jun, you've done everything, why bother?"

  Looking behind Qin Jun, he said, "Everyone is here, let's all come out."

  Just let Qin Jun Coming alone is not in line with the Qin family's style of doing things.

  Looking at the mechas that suddenly appeared around him, Xiang Ning clapped his hands: "It's good, but I never thought that I could mobilize so many people from your Qin family by myself.

  " Had a bad feeling.

  Xiang Ning took out the mecha chain, and a pitch-black mecha appeared in front of everyone.

  "Black Star." Qin Jun looked at the pitch-black mecha, his thin lips parted slightly.

  The black star is Xiang Ning's mecha, but its combat power is not strong. It should belong to the auxiliary mecha. What is his purpose of taking the black star out at this time?