381-390

Chapter 381 Chapter 380, Immunity to harmful medicines

  is not because Gu Mingyue looks down on Lao Qi and the others, but because Lao Qi and the others think so far away from Hei San and the others, it is not an exaggeration to say that they are short-sighted.

  Looking at Hei San's disappointed look, they will be able to leave here soon and become free?

  It's a pity that all of this was destroyed by Lao Qi and the others.

  Hei San looked at Gu Mingyue and sighed heavily: "Just sit there obediently, eat, and talk to your man, isn't it okay? Don't meddle in our affairs." Gu Mingyue was suddenly dissatisfied

  . What's the meaning?

  Is this blaming her?

  "Second brother, is this person blaming me?"

  "Don't worry about it, we just look at it, we should know, and we won't fall behind in the future, not to mention, having them around will help us find out the news." Chu Li comforted He reached out and touched Gu Mingyue's head, his eyes were full of doting on Gu Mingyue.

  Gu Mingyue muttered something, but Chu Li didn't hear it clearly.

  "Second brother, do you think there are still people monitoring here?"

  "Yes, the news that we are here may have spread." Chu Li said firmly.

  Gu Mingyue suddenly became interested: "So we might meet someone who wants our life later?"

  Chu Li hummed, "Maybe."

  "Then I'll wait."

  Chu Li didn't say much, hugging Gu Mingyue felt drowsy after seeing her eating, so she patted Gu Mingyue's back lightly so that she could sleep more peacefully.

  After Gu Mingyue fell asleep, Chu Li looked at Hei San: "Keep your voice down." "

  ..." Hei San looked at Chu Li inexplicably, are you kidding?

  It's fine to sleep in their place, but let them keep their voices down when they have to deal with things? Seriously?

  Chu Li looked at these people coolly, his eyes seemed to say, if you dare to wake up my girl, I will take your skin off.

  It's not that Hei San is cowardly, but that Chu Li's look is too lethal, which makes Hei San very afraid.

  But Lao Wu and Lao Qi didn't have such thoughts. Seeing their slack appearance, they were very proud of them and started to do it directly.

  Chu Li looked at the two people who were approaching, and propped his chin with one hand: "Liu Guang played with them." "

  Yes."

  Liu Guang stood in front of the two of them, holding each other's hand, and then heard screams .

  Gu Mingyue, who was asleep, opened her eyes at once, looked left and right, and her eyes were still a little confused: "What's wrong with the second brother?" "

  It's okay, they want to compete with Liu Guang." Chu Li hugged him a little, Looking down at Gu Mingyue: "Are you still sleepy?"

  Gu Mingyue shook her head: "I'm not sleepy, just a little tired."

  She didn't know what was going on, but after arriving at this villa, she felt a little tired physically.

  Wait...