351-360

Chapter 351 Chapter 350, Weapons of Destruction

  "So much Xuanwu tea, if I sell it, how much money will I have?" Gu Mingyue couldn't help but sighed.

  Jing Mu looked at the robbed Xuanwucao, and shook his head speechlessly: "You're a good boy, you're talking about people like you." He was obviously

  very happy, but he kept holding back. I was happy, but I just didn't seem to say anything.

  "Haha, I'm happy, let's go, we're going to find the second brother." Gu Mingyue put away all the Xuanwu tea and was going to find Chu Li.

  She hasn't seen her second brother for almost three months, and she misses him so much.

  "Let's go, I'll take you there."

  When Gu Mingyue went to look for Chu Li, Chu Li had just finished training, and Liu Guang was not far from him.

  One person, one mecha is different from Gu Mingyue, what he is looking for is the kind of beast that lives in groups, and he really doesn't look for those who are alone.

  For more than two months, the nearby ferocious beasts turned around and left when they saw them, as if they were some dangerous creatures. There were obviously many powerful ferocious beasts here, but they couldn't find them even if they didn't come out. any idea?

  "Liu Guang pack up the things we got recently, and then go to find the girl." Chu Li also misses Gu Mingyue very much. Although they often communicate with each other, it is completely different from meeting in person.

  He missed her very much, and every time he contacted him, he wanted to ask if she was hurt, but seeing Gu Mingyue's increasingly fierce face, he knew in his heart that there was no need to ask, the answer was all on her face.

  Even though, Gu Mingyue acted as if nothing had changed in front of her, everything was still the same.

  "Madam has changed a lot."

  "Well, it has changed. Let's go. I don't know how that girl came here for more than two months. Did she suffer a lot of injuries?" Chu Li sighed softly.

  It's not that he doesn't care about Gu Mingyue, but that this girl has been hiding it from him, and she only contacts him when she is in good condition.

  While Chu Li was looking for Gu Mingyue, Gu Mingyue also galloped towards him.

  Two days later, the two finally met. Gu Mingyue threw himself on Chu Li, put his arms around Chu Li's neck, and wrapped his slender legs around his waist: "Second brother."

  Chu Li hugged Gu Mingyue, his eyes full of tears. Chong Ni: "Let's go back and come back later."

  "Okay." Xiao Ai also said that it is not suitable for them to stay here now, if this is the case, then go back first.

  The two left from the ancient earth, Jing Mu did not go with them to Taal planet, but stayed on the ancient earth to help Gu Mingyue guard here, and prevent the beasts here from causing trouble.

  Leaning on the seat of the spaceship, Gu Mingyue lay comfortably: "I can finally rest."

  "Tired?" Chu Xin looked at Gu Mingyue in pain.

  His girl is so delicate, she doesn't know how much she has suffered in the past two months.

  "Well, tired."

  Stretching out his hand to poke Gu Mingyue's head, Chu Li said angrily, "I told you to come with me, but you definitely don't want to." "

  Second brother." Gu Mingyue looked at Chu Li flatteringly, The bright little eyes made Chu Li feel a little embarrassed to blame too much.