191-200

Chapter 191 Chapter 190, the Qin family didn't say anything,

  "What do you want to do?" Chu Luo knew what it meant when he heard his brother's words.

  "He asked us to release the Qin family for ten years, but he didn't say we can't move the Qin family." Chu Li moved his neck, waiting for Qin Jun to come over.

  Chu Luo looked at his younger brother and knew about Xiang Ning, he was angry: "And Qin Hao may also be dead."

  "Maybe?"

  Chu Li nodded, it was possible.

  If possible, he also hoped that Qin Hao would wake up, but he knew very well that this possibility was very small, not to mention, even if Qin Hao woke up, the Qin family would not let him go.

  Chu Luo didn't speak, he knew what Chu Li meant: "Xiang Ning is really dangerous?"

  Chu Li nodded: "He said that he might not wake up in

  ten years." He might not wake up in ten years, which shows how hurt he is serious.

  In fact, the most serious thing is his heart. The wounds on the body are easy to heal, but the wounds on the heart are very difficult. It takes a long time for him to forget this matter.

  If Qin Hao can't survive, he hopes that Xiang Ning will forget everything.

  Gu Mingyue came in just in time to hear the conversation between the two, and after struggling for a long time, Gu Mingyue walked over: "Second brother, Xiang Ning..."

  "What's wrong with him?"

  "He and Qin Hao are destined to be a tragedy, even if...they We won't be together."

  Chu Li looked at Gu Mingyue: "Seriously?"

  Gu Mingyue nodded: "I don't know how to explain it to you, I can only say that Xiang Ning's identity is different, he can't be affectionate. "

  Both Chu Luo and Chu Li were a little shocked: "Can't be affectionate? What do you mean can't be affectionate?"

  Chu Li walked up to Gu Mingyue and asked seriously: "Girl, do you know anything?"

  Xiao Ai must have said something to Gu Mingyue, otherwise she wouldn't be so entangled.

  Gu Mingyue nodded: "Xiang Ning is a disciple of the Buddha, and a Buddha cannot have feelings."

  "Can't have feelings? Why?" Because he is a child of Buddha, he can't have feelings? What kind of strange rule is this?

  Gu Mingyue nodded with difficulty: "Well, the Buddha's six roots are pure, cut off the world of mortals, and save all sentient beings. He said before that he might forget all of you, so he was not joking."

  Chu Li's face was gloomy: "What else, there is no other way? "

  Gu Mingyue shook his head: "Xiang Ning wants to break his fate as a Buddhist disciple and be with Qin Hao, but he will have to pay a price. His current body is the best proof, and this is probably just a warning , if he insists on destroying his own destiny, then this world will collapse, and everyone in this world will die."

  Chu Li and Chu Luo looked at each other, is it really that serious?

  "There is no solution?" Xiang Ning has really lived for a long time, and now there is finally someone who wants to be with him, and he wants to help Xiang Ning fulfill his wish.

  "I don't know, maybe there is, maybe not. Xiang Ning should be very clear about his responsibilities and consequences, so he willed himself once, and then fell asleep." When he woke up again, he was not Xiang Ning, the chairman of the interstellar council, but a disciple of the Buddha. Regulus.