391-400

Chapter 391 Chapter 390, that's not necessarily

  the case Chu Li looked at him looking like he was dying, and looked disgusted: "What? You seem very unconvinced?"

  An Jue shook his head: "No, I just feel that sometimes, people still can't Treat him too well."

  Treat people too well, and you will be bitten back in the end, just like him.

  For the so-called brotherhood, give up this, give up that, what do you get in the end?

  What he got in the end was An Hao's killing intent and calculations, which taught him a lot, just like, it's more comfortable to put the power in your own hands.

  Gu Mingyue looked at him and couldn't help but smile: "Is it too late to figure it out now? He is the heir of the An family, not you." "Not necessarily." The one who spoke was not

  An Jue, but Chu Li.

  Chu Li's words made Gu Mingyue a little curious: "Not necessarily? Second brother, what do you mean?" "

  An Jue is not only a high-level pharmacist, but also a high-level mecha fighter. He has always been the heir of the An family." It's just that he didn't want it, so it fell on An Hao's head, as long as An Jue wants to be the heir of the An family, the heir will come back to him." Chu Li Tell Gu Mingyue everything you know.

  Gu Mingyue nodded clearly: "I understand. It is because An Hao knows this that he will attack An Jue. He wants An Jue to die in your hands, so that the family will have no thoughts, and you can better train him. "

  It's almost like this." An Hao's calculation was very good, but he didn't know that he had a good relationship with An Jue, so everything didn't happen according to An Hao's calculation.

  Seeing An Hao's livid expression, Gu Mingyue let out a sigh, she understood that An Hao probably hated his second brother to death now.

  Now that things have come to this point, An Jue will naturally not let An Hao go, tsk tsk, the heir's seat is about to disappear.

  "Did you say it's not good to be the heir properly? If you want to trouble your brother, isn't that just looking for trouble?" He only wanted brotherhood, but he wanted his life instead.

  An Hao's eyes were slightly cold, and he looked at An Jue with a sarcastic smile: "You are really good at pretending, pretending to be brotherly, but actually you only regard me as a pawn." Gu Mingyue looked at An Jue with mentally retarded eyes

  . Hao, isn't Anjue not sincere enough?

  "What do you want to say at this moment, An Jue?" Gu Mingyue was really curious about what An Jue thought when he heard these words.

  "The feelings of these years have become my star beast." An Jue's face remained unchanged, looking at An Hao and said word by word.

  "You really want to grab the heir's seat from me. Since you don't want the heir's seat, why do you want to let your family know how good you are? Do you want everyone to know how dishonest I am as the heir?" An Hao said angrily. Roaring, it looked like a trapped animal.

  An Hao's appearance made Gu Mingyue feel that he was thinking too much.

  People with low self-esteem will always have low self-esteem, they can't see others' kindness, and they will over-interpret other people's actions.

  In the eyes of Gu Mingyue and Chu Li, An Jue put his feelings on such a person, it was not worth it at all.

  Even Black Three is much better than An Hao.