411-420

Chapter 411 Chapter 410, doppelgänger? Burn it

  "Don't take one of ours, my second brother and I are not very familiar with things like yours." Gu Mingyue looked disgusted. ,

  At the same time she was disgusted, she was contacting Xiao Ai: "What the hell is this, Xiao Ai?

  " It is even more difficult for him to find here, unless he finds the treasures of heaven and earth and eats them like Xiang Ning, but it is a pity that treasures of heaven and earth are not so easy to find." Xiao Ai gave Gu Mingyue an idea.

  Gu Mingyue was a little excited when she heard it: "Is this the so-called clone?" "   Yes

  ,   it is the clone." Compared with the black flames of Gu Mingyue's body, the red flames on Gu Mingyue's body are more frightening.   Even the ray of soul in the earl's body was shaken, causing the soul to be unstable.   "This... this turned out to be... the red lotus fire, which appeared here."   The red lotus fire was more than one level higher than his ghost fire, and he couldn't match it at all.   If he was really touched by this red lotus karmic fire, then he would be dead.   Not only would he lose his life, but even his body would be severely injured. Something had happened to his body, and if this continued, things on their side would only get worse.   Escape, this is the only thought of the earl now.   "Girl, he wants to escape." Chu Li, who had been paying attention to the earl, suddenly said.   When Gu Mingyue was covered in red lotus fire, he could see that this soul was afraid of the girl's flame, not only that, even the black flame on his body was a little weaker, turning from a flame into a flame.   With a wave of Gu Mingyue's hand, the flames moved towards the earl. The earl dodged left and right, but was still covered.

  "Ah..." A scream came from the count's mouth. He didn't have any injuries, but the pain was so painful that he wanted to pass out.

  Gu Mingyue snapped her fingers, and the flames on the Earl's body suddenly ignited, enveloping the Earl in it.

  After the black flame on the earl's body was stained with the red lotus karmic fire, it disappeared like a mouse seeing a cat.

  "Even if I die, the main body is still there, and you are also ours." The count stared at the two of them, as if he wanted to keep them in his mind and come back for revenge in the future.

  Soon, the Earl's struggle gradually weakened and he lost his vitality.

  Chu Li walked over, and the flames on the earl and around him automatically gave way to him, causing Chu Li to raise his eyebrows in surprise, the flames were quite sensible.

  Crouching down, let the streamer from one side invade the Earl's brain.

  Soon, all the information in the earl's brain went to Chu Liguang's brain, including the power the earl had developed here, everything was there.

  Looking at these things, Chu Li smiled with satisfaction: "It really doesn't take much effort to get them, and you can get what you want."

  Gu Mingyue walked up to Chu Li, and poked her head to look at the things on his brain.

  With these things, those who should deal with them should also deal with them cleanly, so as not to be an eyesore.

  "Then you will be busy when you go back." Gu Mingyue said sincerely.

  Chu Li raised his eyebrows and looked at Gu Mingyue: "Don't tell me you don't seem to be busy."

  Gu Mingyue laughed, as if she was, but she was actually quite busy.