551-560

Chapter 551 Chapter 550, I don't have time to talk to me,

  Gu Mingyue's eyes are filled with astonishment, will Taotie be suppressed? Is this serious? "I can't explain too much to you in detail. After you get the inheritance of the original power of the ancient earth, you will know." Xiang Ningduo didn't explain it, and he didn't know how to explain it.

  "By the way, Brother Xiang Ning, I remember you said before that the patron saints of all walks of life can't go to the ancient earth, right? Then it's really okay for you to come with us this time?" Gu Mingyue suddenly thought of this matter, which made him He couldn't help but worry about Xiang Ning.

  However, Xiang Ning smiled and shook his head: "You can rest assured about this, I am not the patron saint of this place now."

  His responsibility for guarding this world has been separated by Chu Li. Of course there will be no problem.

  Gu Mingyue was relieved after hearing what he said.

  "The main purpose of this past is to inherit, and let others exercise their abilities. Xiaoli, you and the others need to protect Zhou Shanning and the others." "I know." But Zhou Shanning and Zhao Qianyun didn't seem to need him to ask

  .

  With Chu Luo and Chu Xun around, there is no need for him.

  "By the way, second brother, I remembered something. Sister Qianyun is not only mentally strong, but also a pharmacist and a mecha maker." Xiang Ning and Chu Li

  looked at Gu Mingyue at the same time: "Why didn't you hear that before?" You said that?"

  "Second brother, did you forget? When we came back from the deserted star, Wang Kun told us when he was selecting candidates." Gu Mingyue reminded.

  Chu Li remembered it after thinking about it for a while.

  Stretching out his hand to rub the space between his eyebrows, he didn't expect him to forget such an important thing.

  "It's a waste of her talent to stay in the entertainment industry." Chu Li said with a frown.

  "It's not like you don't know about her family. How could they give sister Qianyun the opportunity to learn these things?" Zhao Qianyun was envied by Zhao Qianye just because of her status in the entertainment industry, and finally poisoned Zhao Qianyun's voice.

  If Zhao Qianyun was involved with a pharmacist and a mech maker, and the Zhao family knew about it, who could guarantee what would happen afterwards?

  "When I come back from the ancient earth, I'll find her a teacher." Chu Li said after thinking about it.

  "Of course it's good, but let's see if Sister Qianyun likes it or not." Gu Mingyue felt that in the end it was up to Zhao Qianyun's own wishes.

  Can't tell what they say.

  "Okay."

  Xiang Ning looked at the two chatting as if no one was there, and shook his head helplessly. These two little things ignored him again.

  But of course he was also very happy to see the relationship between the two of them so good.

  "Xiao Li, when do you and Mingyue plan to get married?" Xiang Ning finally couldn't help asking after watching the two.

  A lot of things are ready, but these two people don't seem to be in a hurry.

  "We'll get married after we come back from the ancient earth and the matters in the high-level star field are settled." This is what he and Gu Mingyue agreed on the sin star.