501-510

Chapter 501 500, I really want to eat him!

  Chu Li's optical brain suddenly popped up the news of Liu Guang, and through Liu Guang's eyes, Chu Li saw the person he was talking about.

  Xiang Ning naturally saw it too.

  "Let's go out and have a look." Xiang Ning felt that this person was very familiar, and he also had some bad premonitions in his heart.

  He fears that something will happen.

  "Okay."

  Lan Ling and Gu Tingbai looked at each other and stood up: "We will go with you too."

  Chu Li glanced at the two of them and nodded: "Let's go."

  When the four of them arrived at the gate of the villa, they looked at each other. When the Huo family was stopped there, Liu Guang stood in front of everyone.

  "Hey, what kind of wind is this that blows Patriarch Huo to this little Tal star? It's really not easy." Chu Li's unrestrained voice was full of sarcasm.

  Patriarch Huo looked at Chu Li: "It's Chu Li. There was some misunderstanding between the family and Ms. Gu, and I came here today to apologize to her. Who is Ms. Gu?

  " Right? Patriarch Huo only wanted to come here to apologize at this time, and he is really sincere." Chu Li said casually, playing with the beads on his wrist.

  Patriarch Huo's face changed slightly. Although he knew that Chu Li was not easy to get along with, he never thought that it would be so difficult to get along with.

  "Chu Li, we are here to find Gu Mingyue, not you, and please call him out." Patriarch Huo did not answer Chu Li's question, but changed the subject.

  Looking at Patriarch Huo up and down, Chu Li stretched out his hand to touch his chin, and asked pretending to be curious: "I'm curious about one thing now." "The

  girl is my fiancee, and her affairs are my affairs, everyone knows , Is it possible that you still don't know about it?"

  "Or, do you have to meet my girl for some other purpose?" Chu Li asked meaningfully.

  In one sentence, Huo Patriarch's eyes flickered slightly: "Chu Li, you think too much, we are here to apologize."

  When Chu Li was talking to Huo Patriarch, Xiang Ning kept his eyes on the one beside Huo Patriarch on people.

  Sensing the somewhat familiar atmosphere, Xiang Ning suddenly said, "I don't know who this is? It looks familiar."

  Patriarch Huo's body was a little stiff, and then he said with a smile: "It's just a member of my family, not worth mentioning. "

  Oh? Really?"

  Patriarch Huo was a little worried. Could it be that Xiang Ning really knew something?

  "Otherwise, what do you think it is?" Patriarch Huo said calmly, but the slightly flickering eyes showed his guilty conscience.   Xiang Ning didn't continue to ask, but said speciously: "Has Patriarch Huo   figured

  out how to solve the end of seeking skin from a tiger?" Can he understand?"   "Always understand." Xiang Ning smiled gently.   Chu Li stared at the person Xiang Ning saw just now, and suddenly said: "Since he is a dispensable person in the Huo family, then give this person to me." "   Chu Li, what do you want to do? You must think that your elder brother is the chairman of the council , you can snatch other people's people at will." Patriarch Huo was really afraid of Chu Li's random character.   The other party looked up at Chu Li, those eyes were strangely familiar, and looked at the person staring at him with a half-smile, until the other party's face changed slightly, and Chu Li said, "Are you not done yet?   " Are you okay?"   "What's the matter with me? You want to control me with your little mental strength? You can't control yourself." Chu Li sneered, and his mental strength instantly crushed the other party.   The person who used his mental power to Chu Li snorted, the corners of his mouth and eyes were stained with blood, and even his ears were stained with blood.   "Your spiritual power..."