141-150

Chapter 141 141, The Uninvited Guest

2022-05-20 Author: An Ran Ruxi

  Chapter 141 141, Uninvited Guest

  "??" Gu Mingyue stared blankly at the window that popped up suddenly, and could only see the clothes below the neck, and couldn't see the surrounding scenes, obviously blocked by Chu Li.

  "Mingyue overturned the car."

  "Mingyue is not connected, the second brother found it by himself, and Mingyue is completely confused!"

  ... What

  the fans said made Gu Mingyue very speechless: "Second brother, have you arrived yet?"

  "No, you are still there !" On the way." How could it be so fast? No matter how fast Liu Guang is after he upgrades, he just left yesterday, how could he arrive today?

  "Then you can still watch my live broadcast?"

  "Yes."

  "How soon will you be there?"

  "I can arrive the morning after tomorrow, and I may not be able to contact you when I arrive." Chu Li thought for a while, where he went, maybe I really can't get in touch.

  "It's okay, you pay attention to safety."

  "Okay" The

  two chatted like no one else, which made the people watching excited, especially Gu Mingyue would often answer their questions, and now they didn't even see it.

  This made them even more excited, the relationship between the second brother and Mingyue is really good.

  Let them who are single really want to fall in love.

  After the two of them finished communicating, Gu Mingyue looked again, and all of the following were people who wanted to fall in love.

  "..." What should she say?

  "Would you like to continue watching?"

  Gu Mingyue's words dragged back the off-track topic.

  "Second brother? He has something to do. Let's take you to see the little daisies I cultivated before. They are also blooming there." Gu Mingyue didn't want to continue talking about Chu Li to them, so she changed the subject immediately.

  Taking the fans around for a while, the time was almost up, Gu Mingyue turned off the live broadcast, and sat on the wooden corridor by the pond, her feet dangling.

  "Master, someone is coming."

  Gu Mingyue turned her head to look at the car approaching from a distance, tilting her head slightly, she didn't recognize this car.

  "This is a private place, trespassing without the owner's consent, your Excellency is well-bred." Gu Mingyue paddled her feet across the water and said lightly.

  The person who just got out of the car paused for a moment before walking over with a smile: "My name is Mu Ling, and I am here this time to cooperate with you in the development of Tower Star."

  "It's useless for you to find me, go find me Second brother, the ownership of Tower Star is not mine, but my second brother." Gu Mingyue turned her head to look at the lotus swaying in the wind in the pond, she didn't know what to think, and she had a slight smile on her face.

  Second brother? Who is that?

  "Chu Li, but even if he agrees to me, he won't agree. I don't need your little money." Gu Mingyue is now a wealthy boss, and she earns a lot of money every month. She is not interested in joint ventures with others.